105 in beta | WoM2 Forum

105 in beta

atoryus

Hi guys, I wonder if i would still have a good drop in beta at lv 105, because the 100 lv map is full all the time and i dont have a place where i could farm. Does anybody have an idea if the drop is still good ? I've heard opinions and opinions, some said it is still pretty good, but some said it is not and I don't know who to believe. Thank you

IDemonI

Board Star
is good, Obviously not as much as for a 90-96 but if you do elite bosses and so on!
Its actually so crap. On aurora with 18.4k dmg i was making around 45-50 changers/glove chill farming
I leveled up my buffer to 105 and i was making 20 changers. I was in group with her ofc

Unchristed

Its actually so crap. On aurora with 18.4k dmg i was making around 45-50 changers/glove chill farming
I leveled up my buffer to 105 and i was making 20 changers. I was in group with her ofc
but unless your buffer actually hits the metin, the drop shouldnt be affected even if u are in group.
Also yeah as 105 farming beta the drop sucks

Schuka

Board Star
I'm doing 40-45 changers per glove with my 90, but I'm also taking some bosses besides just metins xD imo 90 is best drop wise if you can get some decent damage so it won't take forever to break a stone.