What's new

16x HTN +0 only 2x +4

OctavM

16x HTN+0 upgrade at black smith map1 only 2x succseded to +4 and I spend 6,5kk How good is that? what about +7+8+9? 1% suc rate?
Stop upgrading items, any of them. Farm yang little by little. Take it easy...play casual and keep you r hard earned yang in the pocket . You will see the number will slowly grow and maybe after a couple of weeks you will have enough to buy something +9 .Again enjoy and play casual it's the only way I keep playing this server. Do not try hard, is not worth it. Peace

Boy67the7

Stop upgrading items, any of them. Farm yang little by little. Take it easy...play casual and keep you r hard earned yang in the pocket . You will see the number will slowly grow and maybe after a couple of weeks you will have enough to buy something +9 .Again enjoy and play casual it's the only way I keep playing this server. Do not try hard, is not worth it. Peace
î agree but there is a catch.

For example HTE +9. When i was searching for a pair i couldnt even find one for like 2 weeks..
After i found one he wanted 2kkk for them because they were the only ones on the server.

Was a month ago dunno how its now but i assume there are still not many on the market.

Hadal

î agree but there is a catch.

For example HTE +9. When i was searching for a pair i couldnt even find one for like 2 weeks..
After i found one he wanted 2kkk for them because they were the only ones on the server.

Was a month ago dunno how its now but i assume there are still not many on the market.
Nah bro that guy wanted to rip you off. HTN+9 circulates for 400kk clean.

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hello!

Upgrade costs will be changed in the next maintenance. This should help you upgrade some items. I hope you like them.
Regarding the upgrade chance, it is similar to the global server.

Have a nice day,
Sheen.