3vs3 PvP Tournament - Discussion | WoM2 Forum

3vs3 PvP Tournament - Discussion

Steven

SGM & Game Designer
Staff member

OGlZeusl

Ι dont know if its already recommended, if not here goes nothing.
How about making the fierce costume not tradable, and same for youtube costume.
I remember fierce costume was a sign you won a GT and it showed you were among the best in pvp .
But nowdays seems like everyone have it from 96lvl players to 40 which they clearly paid alot of money for them
So as a reward now it just means yang for winners and rarely anyone keeps it to showcase it

Trading

Legendary Promoter
Ι dont know if its already recommended, if not here goes nothing.
How about making the fierce costume not tradable, and same for youtube costume.
I remember fierce costume was a sign you won a GT and it showed you were among the best in pvp .
But nowdays seems like everyone have it from 96lvl players to 40 which they clearly paid alot of money for them
So as a reward now it just means yang for winners and rarely anyone keeps it to showcase it
what if i win 2 times with 1 char? 2 fierce rip, look at BF guys, how many fierce should they collect?

OGlZeusl

what if i win 2 times with 1 char? 2 fierce rip, look at BF guys, how many fierce should they collect?
just dont make same reward all the time so there is some variety, and i dont just mean different colours of fierce as they do so far
people seem to want skin for weapons, maybe it would be nice to intrduce it first time via next GT reward and make it not tradable

Last edited:

VladC

just dont make same reward all the time so there is some variety, and i dont just mean different colours of fierce as they do so far
people seem to want skin for weapons, maybe it would be nice to intrduce it first time via next GT reward and make it not tradable
No. No weapon skin ffs. That's just asking for a riot. Maybe make Fierce with time and be done with it? Like have the costumes till the next tournament? That'd be fair I think.

OGlZeusl

No. No weapon skin ffs. That's just asking for a riot. Maybe make Fierce with time and be done with it? Like have the costumes till the next tournament? That'd be fair I think.
It would be nice to make it as the dojang costume indeed , but what about the previous costumes that are permanent?

Optimes

theres no one in bf who could get 2 fierces except move and his dagger thats all kiddu has his own char jdq has his own char and everyone else too

xLyumi

Board Star
how about an unique not tradeable costume? kinda boring to fight for the same reward that is the same since the first gt :kekw:

rizux

what about an armor with same specs ( for exemple my aqua 15 15 15 30 2k hp ) but bounded they cant drop sell etc
but an especific skin in that armor for the first place
and for each event color's change

K4R4Y3L

This is the kind of events we wanna see.
How about making the fierce costume not tradable
I'm also not happy to see 39 level losers with fierce costumes. I dont even wanna talk about youtube costumes. There are many people with youtube costume and some of them doesnt even have a youtube account. What was the point of youtube costume? What about deleting all those fierce costumes, give owners 1000 DC (better than nothing, i dont care :laughing:) and make next fierce costumes not tradable and if same people wins fierce costume again, he should be able to change it with 1000 DC.

OGlZeusl

This is the kind of events we wanna see.

I'm also not happy to see 39 level losers with fierce costumes. I dont even wanna talk about youtube costumes. There are many people with youtube costume and some of them doesnt even have a youtube account. What was the point of youtube costume? What about deleting all those fierce costumes, give owners 1000 DC (better than nothing, i dont care :laughing:) and make next fierce costumes not tradable and if same people wins fierce costume again, he should be able to change it with 1000 DC.
all of them who bought it obviously will cry , cause to be honest they paid alot of money for them , but it already happened with dragon god attack why not fierce too. Just add a timer as someone mentioned above till next GT tournament and make them untradable and add some additional reward maybe

Boghy8

Legendary Promoter
I'm also not happy to see 39 level losers with fierce costumes.
Make different fierce, with something write on them ( tournament 1 / guild war 1 / etc etc). In this way every fierce will be different. Even if people will buy them, at least they have to collect all of them.

K4R4Y3L

Make different fierce, with something write on them ( tournament 1 / guild war 1 / etc etc). In this way every fierce will be different. Even if people will buy them, at least they have to collect all of them.
There are different fierce costumes and noone (with a normal mental health) wants to collect all of them. Only one is enough maybe two if you wanna change outfit time to time (even though noone will even realize you changed your fierce bcz of that nonsense smoke covering your char)
Actually my problem isnt with the costumes itself. If they make another symbol (maybe something like gm logo top of the character) to let people know who won the last tournament. For example dojang costumes are ugly af (dont even try to argue) but people wear them because they want to show they won the last dojang. Its a game in the end, everybody wants to show others when they accomplish something. Just think you won a tournament, they give you a costume but 25 lv map2 farmer also has that :laughing: