SGM & Game Designer
It's time for the first edition of 3vs3 PvP Tournament!
The event will be held on PvP Arena at Arena Battle Master (Channel 2).
There will be only one level category: Lv. 105 - 110
RegistrationYou can register in this thread:
08.05. at 14:00 - 15.05. at 23:00 CEST
08.05. at 14:00 - 15.05. at 23:00 CEST
Team name: ...
Player 1: ... (Captain)
Player 2: ...
Player 3: ...
Check-in phase: 16.05 at 18:00 - 19:10 CEST
During check-in phase you have to contact [SGM]Steven and confirm that your team is ready.
Start: 16.05 at 19:15 CEST
- You will have only one life per round, red and blue potions are forbidden.
- Dojang restrictions
- Haste potion
- Green potion
- Purple potion
- Strong Antidote Potion
- Chinese Fire Cracker
- Tiger/Dragon Accessories
- Wedding Accessories
- Vitality Stone
- Palm of Pierce/Crit
- Leopard Pill
- Snakefield Potions (excluding Strong Antidote Potion)
- Pet Seals
- Ring of Will Power
- Angel Wings Blessing
- Red/Blue Potions
- Greater/or Healing Potion
- Time limit: 2 minutes.
- Rounds: We'll decide later.
Rewards (one for each player):
1st Place: Fierce Garnet Costume + 25xMystery Nectar Box+
2nd Place: 15xCor Draconis (Legendary) + 20xMystery Nectar Box+
3rd Place: 10xCor Draconis (Legendary) + 15xMystery Nectar Box+
4th Place: 5xCor Draconis (Legendary) + 10xMystery Nectar Box+
Place 5+ will be rewarded withMystery Nectar Box/+ (more teams in tournament = more rewards)
1st Place: Fierce Garnet Costume + 25x
2nd Place: 15x
3rd Place: 10x
4th Place: 5x
Place 5+ will be rewarded with
- Trading equipment during tournament is forbidden.
- That means after the first duel, any trades, dropping & picking up or any other way of receiving items are strictly forbidden. You have to start and finish tournament with your own items (you can borrow them before the tournament).
- First time - warning (in 1/4 round, 1/2 ,3rd place and final fight - disqualification);
- Second time - disqualification.
- If your team won't be online on time - disqualification.
- You can replace player from your team only once.
- As long as this player is registered as a "replacement".
- If one of team members will be disconnected during the fight, you have 10 minutes to come back, after this time your team will be disqualified.
- Intentional leaving the arena - disqualification.
- The duel is always 3vs3, so even if you can handle 2vs3 situation - it doesn't matter, you need a third player in your team.
- 1) One player got disconnected on the score 5:2 for his team, we have to stop the duel, we're leaving the PvP arena and the fight is postponed.
- 2) We're starting another duel from the bracket.
- 3) If the player is back, his team and enemy team have to wait until we finish other fights in the bracket, then we start their fight.
- 4) In 10 rounds fight we had score - 5:2, that means we will have only 3 rounds, then duel is stopped and we're leaving the arena.
- Your team can stop the duel only once in the tournament.
- Stopping the duel means you have to leave the PvP arena and postpone the fight.
- You can stop the duel only via private message to game master.
- The same character can not be registered with more than one team.
- You can't use a different character to join the event with another team.
- One player - one registered character.
- You can share your account.
- You can not access the arena buffed. You can buff your team only inside the arena.
- Any registration edits after the registrations time expired can lead to disqualification.
- Addressing the opponent, be it through chat or nonverbal language (emotions) is forbidden.
- Rewards will be given only to 3 players from your team.
- It's forbidden to use offensive/inappropriate team name.
- Names of players who are not listed in the application can not participate in the PvP tournament.
- Only one replacement in team.
- It is not mandatory to have a replacement.
- Abusing the bug with changing part of your equipment in order to cancel the animation is forbidden. (16.05)
- First time - warning;
- Second time - disqualification;
You're allowed to use emotions to cancel casting animation.(16.05)
- Before your fight you will be informed who is your enemy, so you will have some time to prepare your items etc.
- Inside the arena you have to follow system messages thus you'll have only ~10 seconds inside the arena to prepare yourself.
- Tournament system:
- 0-7 teams: The tournament will be canceled;
- 8-15 teams: Group system with Semi-final, 3rd place fight and Final;
- 16+ teams: Double elimination bracket.
- Tournament rules can be changed at any time (any change will be announced).
- It is recommended to fight in the middle of the arena, intentionally sticking to the wall can be considered an attempt to buggy the arena. (16.05)
- Intentionally hiding in the corner of the map (in a bugged place) is forbidden. (16.05)
- Attacking an opponent before the start of the round is prohibited. (16.05)
- During the countdown (to the start of the duel), you have to stay in the same place. (16.05)
- ...and always listen to the game master!
The WoM Team.