90 map metin Drops are broken | WoM2 Forum

90 map metin Drops are broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maki

same for me, ive been farming since about 1 week and noticed the lower drop of weapons from metins obviously too. im farming with 2h thiefs gloves, is double drop and 40% drop eq and im litterally dropping onls about 2 weapons on every second metin.

i can just agree with everything of the above and hope the gm`s will look it up aswell.

edit: i wanna add that the drops were awful even before the maintence on the 21

Yannis

I've noticed the lack of weapons and fragments recently from metins while farming in the red forest too.

Argus

Community Manager
Staff member
Hello guys,

In last months we did not had any maintenance with game-related files changes but we will investigate what is happening and in case we find something strange or different we will fix it.

Thank you for the reports and happy hunting.

IDemonI

Hello guys,

In last months we did not had any maintenance with game-related files changes but we will investigate what is happening and in case we find something strange or different we will fix it.

Thank you for the reports and happy hunting.
Cant ne a happy hunt when i drop a partisan +5 and blue pet elixir bro :(

Yannis

I mean, yeah, sometimes I drop items, fragment and a bonus changer(I get this drop for a few metins) and other times I only drop items(I get this drop for like, 3-4 metins before it starts going back to the good drop) I have 40% drop from items, 2h glove, site glove and 15 energy..

lisberg

That's for mobs only
Really? I'm somewhat sure it helps on metins too

I mean, yeah, sometimes I drop items, fragment and a bonus changer(I get this drop for a few metins) and other times I only drop items(I get this drop for like, 3-4 metins before it starts going back to the good drop) I have 40% drop from items, 2h glove, site glove and 15 energy..
You literally wrote u have 40% drop from items. So maybe you're getting better drop on 40% (average) of the metins u kill?

lisberg

"Item drop chance from monsters"
Just a bad describtion I think. You deal more dmg on metins, when u have strong against monsters. I think it's kinda like arrow res, that shiit works on all projections, and not just arrows. I might be wrong tho

VFour

Board Legend
Just a bad describtion I think. You deal more dmg on metins, when u have strong against monsters. I think it's kinda like arrow res, that shiit works on all projections, and not just arrows. I might be wrong tho
I don't think this works on metins

Status
Not open for further replies.