What's new

Closed A SHAME

This thread has been closed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DonPablo10

Greetings. I don't want you to misunderstand me, but how can you farm freely for 3 months without anyone from the GM noticing and doing something. I personally saw 2-3 players from the same guild hated as a farm with a bug 2 months ago. Immediately I contacted the GM, he only answered "we will check, thank you" short and clear.will a GM tell me how farming for 3 months without rest, making a lot of money/items and everything else deserves a 30 day ban. it's an insult to us players who respect all the rules of the game. And finally, I wonder if it's worth it this circus of a game is being played, or what should I call it already.

Lestat

Greetings. I don't want you to misunderstand me, but how can you farm freely for 3 months without anyone from the GM noticing and doing something. I personally saw 2-3 players from the same guild hated as a farm with a bug 2 months ago. Immediately I contacted the GM, he only answered "we will check, thank you" short and clear.will a GM tell me how farming for 3 months without rest, making a lot of money/items and everything else deserves a 30 day ban. it's an insult to us players who respect all the rules of the game. And finally, I wonder if it's worth it this circus of a game is being played, or what should I call it already.
Of course is not worth, the only thing that stop people quitting is the effort put in thr game since now

Kahn

Personally, it's not the first time they say '' we will check, thank you '' , '' yes, we are thinking about it '' or just '' yes, thank you for ur suggestion, we will think bout it ''. But 2 months knowing a bug and doing nothing is such a bad decision.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

sorry to hear about this, the way you described it doesnt give some positive impression. Of course that if there is a bug abuse, everyone benefiting from it should be sanctioned accordingly but also know that there should be a proof of such misbahavior. If you can and when you can, please write me a private message here on forum elaborating on that bug abuse (this info is obviously not for a public record). Thank you in advance.

Regards.

Hello,

sorry to hear about this, the way you described it doesnt give some positive impression. Of course that if there is a bug abuse, everyone benefiting from it should be sanctioned accordingly but also know that there should be a proof of such misbahvior. If you can and when you can, please write me a private message here on forum elaborating on that bug abuse (this info is obviously not for a public record). Thank you in advance.

Regards.
So when someone lets you know about a bug abuse but can't provide you with proof at the time for some reason, you will simply let it happen and don't care until a video is uploaded on YouTube?

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
So when someone lets you know about a bug abuse but can't provide you with proof at the time for some reason, you will simply let it happen and don't care until a video is uploaded on YouTube?
Not necessarily, but also obviously police wont arrest me if my neighbor tells them i robbed a bank...just because he wanted to report me and there are no valid proofs/facts to support his story. In a way there must be some useful trace of abuse by players, by system, by GM's in charge so it can be used to properly sanction persons in question.
So, same as the other thread i already closed, related to this same topic (or no topic thread at all lol) this thread is sharing the same destiny.
All the reports you can send to [email protected] or contact me here on forum.

Regards.
#closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.