What's new

abnormal upgrade cost and rates pay2win

sie777

Not all of us WANTS donate and sell DC for yang or has time to no life 12+ hours everyday farming.

seeing that 65 weapon needs 1.5kk to upp +3 and wasting 30kk to get +5 and ending with +2 idk idk not normal i think. fix those rates and costs and make enjoyable gameplay not only for donaters and no lifers.

Last edited:

Chrizz

yeah if it would be just maybe 25% cheaper it would be much better, i mean the original costs are way to cheap, and and somehow yang need to leave the game to minimise inflation.

But it creates a huge gap between people which play 1-3 h per day and people which play 10+.

dont get me wrong this gap way always there but atleast you could try to upgrade yourself now you need to farm and sell for days to upgrade "downgrade" something if you casual.

sie777

66 armors, 75 weapons, 70, 65 weapons like that best ones battle swords, gfb etc should have maximum costs like 61 shields.

Last edited:

User

Unfortunately for casual player it is 300% times better to just go to work, buy DC worth of 1h of your work and sell dc, because it's amount you can farm in 10-50hours - depends on what level are you and what are you doing, and it's still bad because most of the things you drop maybe is valuable but very hard to sell, as everyone who has yang first buys items from is (stone of the blacksmith for example). Not even telling how bad it is for market where there is milions of items and not enough yang to buy it all, because lots of people choose easy way and you cannot be suprised because 50h game > 1h irl, but that is what admins exactly want. -

Chrizz

Unfortunately for casual player it is 300% times better to just go to work, buy DC worth of 1h of your work and sell dc, because it's amount you can farm in 10-50hours - depends on what level are you and what are you doing, and it's still bad because most of the things you drop maybe is valuable but very hard to sell, as everyone who has yang first buys items from is (stone of the blacksmith for example). Not even telling how bad it is for market where there is milions of items and not enough yang to buy it all, because lots of people choose easy way and you cannot be suprised because 50h game > 1h irl, but that is what admins exactly want. -
sadly true work 2 hours and spend and save 1 day of playing

fly

what do u mean u can't afford to use 10kk from +3 to +4 on a battle sword in DT ? what are u ? a BROKIE ?
jokes aside, imagine farming 2 hours to make 10kk cash just to spend it on a +3 item in DT and fail it. Great game design !

I attached some photos from old wom where u can see the upp cost for a lv 100 item +9 is 10k yin (10kk yang) and 'this' wom where a lv 70 weapon for +4 costs the SAME . Ridiculous
image.png
image.png

Gankster

or atleast introduce red changers&adders to 40-75 metin stones, so blue changers would have fair price for it

User

I mean it is not a bad system where you have good anti inflation system and there is a good amount of yang that gets burned, but it is very punishing while the system is linear. There should be a % bonus like let's say flat upgrade should be 500k +(% based on yang in the game) the more yang in the game the higher % and when yang gets low you can even get to the point when there is -%. This could be updated daily or weekly or every 2-3 days if you meet in the middle so people not cry if there is high %, but the base should be lowered anyway so they would be happy anyway.

OctavM

It was good when we had 15k players in 24 hours, alot of money print, now with 5k people yang is made much harder