What's new

Account Sharing - My experience

RXD

Hey ho!

The following post has nothing to do with this or any particular server, it is just an example.

Account Sharing can be a great way to share gear. Why get every single part yourself when a good ingame friend already has the set? Learn something new about how other players operate on the server. I hope you will not make the same mistakes as me. Be better.

Now this is all highly personal, but I want to save some of you good players from such an terrible experience.

Some of you may also find this entertaining (I certainly dont)

All started to go south when I borrowed him yet again a large sum (425kk) one day after he payed me back 200kk he owed.

If you want to have an authentic experience, what can happen when you share account details with total strangers, oh boy, you have come at the right place.

You can read here how it ended for me and how I fell out with my former brother in arms:

What i wrote to him in the end:

Here is a list of my thoughts of the last days:

Starts spending money on **** instead of paying me back
buys merchant wisdom crap item with my money without asking or even reading, lost cash for nothing
sells my battlesword+9 for 510kk but it was on shop for 570kk (without asking)
thinks himself super smart by pointing out "you nab u wanted to sell for 250kk" "i gave a guy some items by mistake"
buys random crap with money i gave him "today is a good day for switching, do you have anything? Btw i owe you 425kk"
Tells me what am i supposed to do with my shop selling items meanwhile he sells in 3 days almost no items
i have to take shield with 20% exp from another char so he believes i just switched it with 3 changers so he leaves me alone with "go spend money for changers, btw i owe u 425kk"
believes in some esoteric BS ("kill demon king there" "no its not random" "u need to do this")
talks more about farming methods instead of just farming every day
for the last 5 days when i come on, asks me for some shiet or borrow or idk
i get his 1 good main acc, and he got my main, my shamy, another shamy and even asked for my sura
puts 10 aos books from me on other char, without asking
starts taking items from me and keeping for longer time without asking
says "2 days" but it takes more than double to pay me back what he owes me
gets ripped off with a worthless shield with my money bc he is too lazy to check again the values
asks me like every 3 days for more accounts of mine
takes most of my items to farm, he has no av armor or ee+9 with 20 % drop, his farm eq is bad
1 day after paying back 200kk+ pressures me to give him 425kk for crap investments - after i say "no" and he hope he wont insist, he still insists
"i got test v3 exp, btw i still owe u 425kk"

I knew u werent going to give me back my 425kk in time, bc i know the game and market
What would have happened if i just sayed: "no give me back my eq, my 425kk and my chars"? If i started being more agressive, you maybe could have taken everything and/or blackmail
i cant risk trusting someone like you this partnership started bc i wanted to borrow some v3 eq to test
and i thought it would be fair this way so we share some eq but you have NOTHING to contribute to our partnership, except pain for me
i come online to play, not to think "where is my eq, my items, my chars, my happiness"
"why tf did i get killed map1 by some crap lvl 50 char, oh yeah, my eq is on CHARNAME"
i just cant do this with someone as unprofessional as you simply put ure online almost all the time, yet u fail to give me 425 kk back in days

tell me why should we go back to where we were?
i have 0 reason. i had to lie every day, but i was getting more and more pissed. everyday you ***** up again and again and again
i cant even farm with ur char bc ure online like 24/7 - where tf is my 425kk?!
tell me in all those points where am I wrong, you cant say "all is BS"
2 of those points are already enough to get my stuff back to MY CHARS

my actions are just, i have opened up excel and calculated – i took the amounts of 425kk back
maybe pay next time ur debt first in time and wait before asking for more chars and accs and eq?
Everyday you did another stupid mistake, do you think i am waiting 10 days for 425kk (we are higher lvl btw)?
You are almost always online, wtf are u even doing?
its just over pls dont pm me every day, just leave me alone

keep ur items keep your chars and most importantly keep your smart advice for yourself i guess i see u endgame goodbye

Finally, what can I say.

Dont trust random people from the internet, they will not necessarily steal from your accounts, but can cause you other types of pain as you can see.

I have made especially good experience with people I know in real life - if you dont know this people in real life - just dont do it.

Do not be naive and think you can skip hard farming work by working with "like minded" ingame friends in a synergetic manner.

It does not work out usually.

At least I got my chars and my money back...

Thank you for reading.

Happy hunting.

Toxic

I mean... don't share your account and items with total strangers? Ideally find some irl people to play with, safely sharing accounts makes your gameplay 200% better but you need mature people that won't do you dirty XD

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
First of all, I'm very sorry for your experience. They say all the cases in courts are always between people who trusted each other before, I guess we once more see how accurate this saying is.

Thank you for sharing your story and teaching a lesson to others. As a staff member, I must also add that we cannot intervene in any problems between two players who share accounts with each other, nor can we help you with any issues that may arise from this situation.