add new dynasty | WoM2 Forum

add new dynasty

Halsey

I have read many people here on this forum who want the three kingdoms again, I completely disagree as it would be a step backwards.
the main map is the one that differentiates wom2 from all other servers.
my proposal is to add a new dynasty or even two .. to increase the fighting and duels

IDemonI

Board Star
For most people here, and also the ones that are not playing the sv anymore becouse of dinasties, its not about the pvp. Its about the map itself (for low lv/new players) and why not even for some high lv players

Halsey

For most people here, and also the ones that are not playing the sv anymore becouse of dinasties, its not about the pvp. Its about the map itself (for low lv/new players) and why not even for some high lv players
the old map sucks, we are in 2020
this is wom2 if you want to play with the three kingdoms go elsewhere

Aky420

I have read many people here on this forum who want the three kingdoms again, I completely disagree as it would be a step backwards.
the main map is the one that differentiates wom2 from all other servers.
my proposal is to add a new dynasty or even two .. to increase the fighting and duels
It's already too late. The best guild already left the server and some players from hated have also left, there's no point now

Yannis

things would've been way better if the lag would've been fixed during the quarantine and the updates(adjustments for the drops) came faster. Too bad some players were too lazy to read guides and left because there were not enough channels for them

Halsey

It's already too late. The best guild already left the server and some players from hated have also left, there's no point now
without offense but it is because of the people who think like you that the duels and the brawls are dead
Who cares if you don't have perfect equipment? long ago there was also a mess in the valley with +6 equipment

Aky420

without offense but it is because of the people who think like you that the duels and the brawls are dead
Who cares if you don't have perfect equipment? long ago there was also a mess in the valley with +6 equipment
I get you but there is literally no rivality now. The shit tier guild WorldCazan is now pretty much on top, not because they're any good but because all the good players left

Loki

Board Star
I dont think that is an argument for saying it is too late.
A few years ago the best guilds were different aswell and some of them quit aswell and that just caused new guilds to form.