What's new

Adjust drop rate of m1/m2 items

rafixo

Hello. I came here to share my experience with drop rate of some items.

Some items are almost impossible to drop. You cant get them on a city market at all or only in very small amounts for a very big price.

I've spend hours on dedicated characters with locked experience trying to get some drop of various items needed to upgrade equipment. Tested on multiple lvl difference together with IM Glove and in-game one.
Here is the list of those with proposition for a fix:

M1
Bear Gal
Source: Bear.

Maybe 1,2 shops in city with this item if any. Very Expensive.

Solution: Add drop chance to all Bears, Brown, Black etc.

Ornament
Source: Despirited Se-Rang.

Zero shops in city with this item.

Solution: Add drop chance to other enemies. Despirited Se-Rangs' spawn rate is very low.

M2

Flag

Source: Savage Archer

Maybe 1,2 shops in city with this item. Very Expensive.

Solution: Add drop chance to Strong Savage Archer.

TVA

This upgrade materials are useless.
Also trying to make low lvl equipment +9 is a bad idea - you don't really need them +9 and it's cheaper to buy the existing ones (upgrading rates are low).

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

all i can say for now is that drop of these items will be checked. Thank you.

Regards.

sswomacc1

Flag drop rate is decent. I got about 12 of them while farming in m2 at lvl35 without mall gloves (using only 3h chest reward gloves). The trick is to kill the archers that spawn from the lvl35 metin before destroying it - at least I did notice that it would drop MUCH MORE OFTEN that way.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Flag drop rate is decent. I got about 12 of them while farming in m2 at lvl35 without mall gloves (using only 3h chest reward gloves). The trick is to kill the archers that spawn from the lvl35 metin before destroying it - at least I did notice that it would drop MUCH MORE OFTEN that way.
Hello,

indeed this is the way to increase your chances for dropping them. I used to do that as well back in the days when i farmed there.

Regards.