What's new

alchemy problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
as you know, there has been a big alchemy problem on the server for weeks. there is not enough low and high class alchemy available in the shops. there is a need for a lot of alchemy but not enough alchemy can be produced. cor draconis should be farm more easily or added into the chests (razador, aqua etc.)

TVA

I think they intentionally made the alchemy this way. They want to make it very hard to progress. And for people to take years to make equipment. We are a year in the game and even the people who are sharing accounts don't have full pvp equipment.
I agree, we should have another way of getting alchemy - maybe chaoses/bosses/chests.

Dave

Game Master
Game Master
as you know, there has been a big alchemy problem on the server for weeks. there is not enough low and high class alchemy available in the shops. there is a need for a lot of alchemy but not enough alchemy can be produced. cor draconis should be farm more easily or added into the chests (razador, aqua etc.)
I'm not seeing a properly composed suggestion in your post but rather a complaint, that is not the structure of a Suggestion Thread.
Will close this post, come again when you are actually suggesting something.

Status
Not open for further replies.