What's new

AQUA DRAGON COOLDOWN

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

since it was made on purpose (bound to account cooldown of 2h any channel) i wouldnt be so optimistic that it will be reverted or changed to something third once again to be honest.

Regards.

Nikku738

The whole dungeon is a bit worthless right now , you either do the dragon and stay afk for 2 hours and then do it again , or you spend 10 minutes every time to run all the way there. Many people just stopped doing it entirely.

thesansal

Since the beginning of the game, mistakes have been made many times that affect all players.
It was tried to be covered by saying it happened by mistake.
As a result, our game has lost too many players and we see that the big guilds no longer exist...

YeLLo

Since the beginning of the game, mistakes have been made many times that affect all players.
It was tried to be covered by saying it happened by mistake.
As a result, our game has lost too many players and we see that the big guilds no longer exist...
And the thing is that the numbers from site stay the same, but the in-game number is much lower... sad

Hadal

everyone could ''abuse it'' its not like only flame did dragon, shadowz did too its not our fault that you didnt want to do dragon lol
Its not that we didn't want to. We had no Gear for it, because some certain guild c***blocked the whole server, by taking Naaga Keys hostage for 3 months. Even going as far as placing a fully kitted lv 86 Masu there so nobody would even dare to look at a Kenki.

The only reason your whole guild is where it is right now, is because you basically stole from others. And then you have the nerve to go on the forum and say "just do dragon". Give me a break..

Boy67the7

Ye i mean its fine camping kenki and naaga keys to be the best on the server (because that **** was broken as **** and only like 10% of the server knew)

But then to say you could just do it? xd no.. no we cant just do it.

Now we can start doing it but guess what its nerfed when the first normal guys started doing it.

Most ppl who started playing this server never knew how broken naaga was.

With 1 day of farming keys and doing naaga you could make up weeks and weeks of farming stones.

Hadal

Ye i mean its fine camping kenki and naaga keys to be the best on the server (because that **** was broken as **** and only like 10% of the server knew)

But then to say you could just do it? xd no.. no we cant just do it.

Now we can start doing it but guess what its nerfed when the first normal guys started doing it.

Most ppl who started playing this server never knew how broken naaga was.

With 1 day of farming keys and doing naaga you could make up weeks and weeks of farming stones.

If you want to abuse a loophole in the system, by all means go for it. That's on the devs and not on them. Though I find it laughable that the team didn't address it for 2-3 months at all, while a huge outcry roared through the forum the whole time.

The problem I have with it, is that they specifically went out of their way to 1) steal Kenkis that someone else was already hitting and 2) placing a full PvP Masu with perfect EQ just so they can oneshot anyone and steal their Key too. Looking at Cristi and AlexZel specifically.