What's new

Archer

Sero

Wanted to ask about the Situation from the Archer as a PvP class.
Why were the cooldowns raised from the skills of the Archer?

Just to know atm archer got on a skill a raise of 2-7 sec
Firearrow got on wom2 21 sec in official just 15 secED2628DB-0198-446E-9E10-F834F715BD7E.jpeg

Also is really annoying to do like 30% less dmg if you are in range.
Atm archer is unplayable i would like to hear if a am wrong and whats your opinion is before i make a suggestion about it

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

as i remember some skills, damage and cooldowns were changed on old WoM (only some classes/skills i dont remember what exactly) because pvp balance was made back in the days. However, i am not sure if all changes or only some were reused here, since i can not compare now sadly but most likely there are some differences comparing with officials. Which is also ok because not all servers are the same too. Anyhow, i do see that archer issue is being reported not only once since i am here.

Regards.

Sero

Hello,

as i remember some skills, damage and cooldowns were changed on old WoM (only some classes/skills i dont remember what exactly) because pvp balance was made back in the days. However, i am not sure if all changes or only some were reused here, since i can not compare now sadly but most likely there are some differences comparing with officials. Which is also ok because not all servers are the same too. Anyhow, i do see that archer issue is being reported not only once since i am here.

Regards.
Thanks for the answer!
But can i see that as it will stay like this or you will look for it?