[AURORA] Kings Event II | Page 3 | WoM2 Forum

[AURORA] Kings Event II

Vote for the King of Jeongbog Dynasty!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

XyZz

There is only @DonStyle crap , my crap 96 char and some randoms doing pvp in map1 xd rest of players is sleeping well... god damn boring server...why u guys invest 1k euro in eq when you not gonna use it xd
And where is "the biggest PvP guild" (Satek - Unga bunga) in this time? Oh, farming the Mushroom Queen.

Happy New Year though! I hope 2021 will bring us more PvP and more drama! :heart:

TaskyCR7

Board Star
Thanks for All the Support I didnt Expected it at All. My Personal goal was to bring some fresh PVP Air in Map1..

It wasnt the nicest way, but it worked!
I guess everybody had alot of fun!

Thanks for all the votes!
Happy New year for everyone
I hope You all stay safe :)
The people's champion, you deserve it all !

donnoob

And where is "the biggest PvP guild" (Satek - Unga bunga) in this time? Oh, farming the Mushroom Queen.

Happy New Year though! I hope 2021 will bring us more PvP and more drama! :heart:
I’m not leader of satek mate I’m just a member I can not tell you lol xd

Cakes

Im not even a pvp player yet, Im still farming... Im not a part of any big guild or something, but Im honestly say that I dont even know the kingdoms of the guilds u are talking about... but If u needed "..." and also (...) to say something... you should have some fresh air :)
Happy new eve to you all!!

Last edited:

Trading

Ultimate Promoter

satek is back^^ yesterday they created there guild again, and im hyped how they rip map1 again

DonStyle

The level of cringe and hypocrisy that gathered around this event makes me sick. Most of you probably don't know what happened and it's better like this. I simply don't want to deal with such an embarrassing situation. You can declare donstyle the king of red dynasty, I'm out of taking part into such a bullshit. Good Luck everyone and a Happy New Year farmers!
Wait what? What happend?

GichiChan

iPitzi - King of Bojon
Hello everyone, on the occasion of my coronation I decided to start a series of mini-events during this week.
These events will be "spontaneous", they will be announced here, but on the game too, a few hours before they start. So keep an eye on the forum and the game so you don't miss the fun.

Don't worry, I know I'm only king for the green kingdom, but both dynasties will be able to participate in these events. (yes I know, I am a good king).

So I want to announce the first mini-event today: Boss Event.

Low level bosses will be in the Yongbi Desert (the middle of the map).
For those of medium and high level they will be in Sohan Mountain (the middle of the map).

The event will start at 19:00 CET (20:00 RO Time).

I hope you participate and enjoy this mini series of events,

regards, King iPitzi.

Edit * (some captures from event)

king_boss-event.png

Last edited:

GichiChan

iPitzi - King of Bojon
Hello again, following your feedback, I understood that you liked the start of this series of mini-events.

So today we will continue with another small event. But this time my warriors will have to put their swords back in their sheaths and bring the pickaxe, because today's event will be a mining one.

The event will start at 19:00 CET (20:00 RO time) in the middle of the Yongbi desert, CH1.

Attention! As you know, the King wants both kingdoms to participate, but the PVP is forbidden during this event.
The Royal Guard led by Captain Steven will be watching you to follow this little rule.

I hope you participate and have fun,

regards, King iPitzi.

Edit * (some captures from event)

king_mining-event.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.