Back to three Kingdoms...What is going on? | Page 19 | WoM2 Forum

Back to three Kingdoms...What is going on?

iTroublex

I think they should do a poll and ask what players want. If the majority wants the old kingdoms back, they should bring them back. It's about what players like and want, not what Game Masters/Owners etc. want. Because it's the players that keep the server alive (barely).

Some people say that not playing just because of the look of map1 is ridiculous. However, we've been playing on those maps for over a decade. It's all about the nostalgia and all the memories that we have. The current maps feel weird and they are way, way too big.

It's sad to see this game dying. Official servers are corrupt and unplayable. The few good private servers are getting worse and worse. WoM2 is dying as well.
It's a shame..

iTroublex

I want to know in what utopian place do u live and i would suggest u to wake up
This is just a game lol. Don't make it bigger than it is. This is not about fixing the economy of a country. In many, many games the developers take feed back/criticism and work around it to please its community. If I am a game developer I would do everything in my power to make the game as enjoyable as possible for the people who play it. And if they are complaining as much as I've seen people saying that they want the old kingdoms back, I'd seriously consider it. I mean, look at the numbers Wom2 currently has. It's dreadful. It's sad to see this server like this but I am really not surprised..

koci01

I mean he s right... u dont need to live in a perfect place to ask for something better
Yeah but devs and owners shouldn't listen to players if u think it critically. Players join and leave the server like changing socks meanwhile the devs and owner is making a big investment. Listening to players got us the dynasties in the first place, think around that. And yeah its just a game for us but not for them...

IDemonI

Board Star
Yeah but devs and owners shouldn't listen to players if u think it critically. Players join and leave the server like changing socks meanwhile the devs and owner is making a big investment. Listening to players got us the dynasties in the first place, think around that. And yeah its just a game for us but not for them...
Yes, listerning to the players that left the game already lol. Now we (the old players) are stuggling to get kingdoms back. So i think they should listern to the loyal players

koci01

Yes, listerning to the players that left the game already lol. Now we (the old players) are stuggling to get kingdoms back. So i think they should listern to the loyal players
I agree but that would make a weird system dont u think? My opinion is that players should be listened to but not make their ideas or needs as a primary must do thing. The team sadly already gave us the negative answer cus they are not able to revert to Kingdoms and we should just move on.

Sidelekbrytro

I'm playing wom2 since release :)
You probably wasn't even born when I was playing wom2 :)
Playing wom2 since 2015, but played UnitedMGames and Metin2UK before on Corum, Meang and Feng Du u probably never heard of this but nvm, and with that u said - im pretty sure that u dont have more than 18 years, have a nice day kiddo!

MrGekko

Playing wom2 since 2015, but played UnitedMGames and Metin2UK before on Corum, Meang and Feng Du u probably never heard of this but nvm, and with that u said - im pretty sure that u dont have more than 18 years, have a nice day kiddo!
Good logic :) Have a good day

Btw don't bother wom2 team with useless stuff, let them work on some new content.
Ur suggestion sucks its useless to do that stuff, It would just split players and make towns look empty

Robocop

+1 for old kingdoms make this metin2 to be with the kingdoms back dosent matter how much player's is playing who love this game will stay who not will leave

Take or Leave

+1 for old kingdoms make this metin2 to be with the kingdoms back dosent matter how much player's is playing who love this game will stay who not will leave
Yes, yes.. true hero has spoken! Listen to his words! Why should we play on server with 1.1k players if we can simply reduce population to 200 people and AFK together in 3 different kingdoms and never meet each other for single PvP - 20 min of farming Meley; then return to nostalgic Chunjo or Jinno and AFK for rest of the day.
Really clever, clap clap.

MrGekko

Yes, yes.. true hero has spoken! Listen to his words! Why should we play on server with 1.1k players if we can simply reduce population to 200 people and AFK together in 3 different kingdoms and never meet each other for single PvP - 20 min of farming Meley; then return to nostalgic Chunjo or Jinno and AFK for rest of the day.
Really clever, clap clap.
U can't explain this to those kids..

Its just wasting time to explain it, cause they are kids. They dont understand