Balancing the market | WoM2 Forum

Balancing the market

LordRankyos

I believe that a major change must be made on the server, the market is dead , and I think there is a possibility of repairing it.
Naga- 30 min cooldown
Demon Tower - 1 hour coldown
Azrael - 1 hour cooldown
Nemere- 1 hour cooldown
Dragon's Lair- 6 hours cooldown
Earth Dragon- 6 hours cooldown
Razador- 6 hours cooldown
Meley - 1 meley in 24 hours

So, the players will farm more metin stones , there will be more yang on the server, and would make all objects from runs more expensive.

Last edited:

xLyumi

Board Star
I believe that a major change must be made on the server, the market is dead , and I think there is a possibility of repairing it.
Naga- 1 hour cooldown
Azrael - 1 hour cooldown
Nemere- 1 hour cooldown

So, the players will farm more metin stones , there will be more yang on the server, and would make all objects from runs more expensive.
1 meley in 24h XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ShootingSt4r

Board Star
do you even know how much yin we got on this server? market is dead cuz 2000 player farmed daily, stopped farming and now sell everything for RMT. We got the gears from like 500 player on the market + their yin on forum for 400 player who already got everything they ever could need.

thread can be closed, its useless.

Crackmen

Board Legend
market was always sh.t in wom haha
here only 50 avg or rune sword +9 have value, rest items won't get traded or sold
all here people want is just yin, if you offer someone 300kk in alchemy, for a item 200kk, they keep say no
idk, but this crap market is all fault by players, i see no difference to 200 players or 2k players, market is same sh.t and dead
(and this fa ke wannabe youtubers, who pretend to be trading and making yang with selling/trading, its only because youtube bonus. )

btw, it make sense to go down on prices, or dont focus on items to farm that everyone have, or SHOPS ARE FILLED WITH ( metin player ego problems, they keep grind 1 farm spot that make them money, but ignore that ther 1 farm spot is overflooded on market, but they keep farm and farm , and wonder why they get nothing sold lul )

TheGift

Board Star
Tbh the market always was pretty bad on WoM, mainly because 85% of the players are freaking idiots. They would rather accept a 50kk cash for an item rather than let's say 350kk worth of alchemy (sold at a small price). Everyone wants only the good stuff and everybody wants to sell it for cash, trading is dead and you have to get lots of liquid yang, otherwise you'll starve to death xD

Yannis

Naga- 30 min cooldown
Azrael - 1 hour cooldown
Nemere- 1 hour cooldown

all of them will just ruin the fun for everyone, what's in your head?
changes can and should be made, but nerfing dungeons even more isn't gonna do it.

TheRocket

I've never seen such a bad post in my entire life. If u discredit all dungeons everyone will go to farm matins stone and then you will cry about that too.

TheRocket

The market is dead because there are a few players that play actively not because there is no yang on the server LMAO

koci01

Naga- 30 min cooldown
Azrael - 1 hour cooldown
Nemere- 1 hour cooldown

and kick all the casual players that have 1-2 hours of free time per day to play?

paladi19

This.thread.must.have.been.posted.by.someone.who.wants.wom.dead..CD.on.dungeons.is.pure.sh*t.since.farming.stones.is.almost.equal.in.profit.with.the.dungeon.of.your.lvl.The.market.problem.could.be.also.the.RMT.of.low.levels.(Which.i.recommend.RMT.only.FOR.MAX.LVL.PLAYERS).+Nemere.items.are.low.in.price.cuz.ppl.don't.grow.up.to.get.at.their.need.some.stop.at.62.some..at.90-96.and.
(sorry.readers.for.my.spacebar)

Alea

Customer Service Manager
Staff member
Hi, well thank you for your suggestion but you know this server is pretty old. Many changes were made over the past years regarding drops, rates, cooldowns, farming spots and other. It's kind of impossible to balance it in a decent way due to all those pilled up yins and items as players already mentioned above. Some big nerfs would probably make players mad at this point and nothing else would bring. We do have balancing in mind when creating a new content but everything already existing on the market is affecting it as well.