Beacon Defence Event | WoM2 Aurora Forum

Beacon Defence Event

Akitas

Community Manager
Staff member
Dear players,

We are happy to showcase the Beacon Defence Event.
In this event, players will be teleported into the Event Arena where they will have to switch stances between defending their Dynasty Defender's Beacon stone from attackers and attacking the enemy Dynasty's Beacon. The first Dynasty to destroy the beacon of their enemies will get 50% exp for a few hours and they will be granted access into the Event Arena where there will be a surprise awaiting for them.

Here's a preview of where the beacons will be placed:

Jeongbog has to defend the Beacon bellow.-----------------------(See minimap)--------------------------------Bojon has to defend the Beacon bellow.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Porairiara.jpg

Beware that you can attack your Dynasty's Defender's beacon, make sure you and your dynasty understands which one to defend and which one to attack.

Have fun,
The WoM Team

Last edited:
I didn't understand XD you need to o be more explicit bojon dynasties what beacon need to destroy and what beacon need to defence?
And will be more better to make like fox hunt bojon just attack some x beacons and the other dynasties defend and then switch the bojon defend and the other dynasties attack.

Last edited:
i dont like this event seems very boring and reward will be low as well , you can be sure about that

Post edited for flaming, forum user BlackOut has been warned.

Last edited:
"Beware that you can attack your Dynasty's Defender's beacon, make sure you and your dynasty understands which one to defend and which one to attack. "

Well you know whats going to happen...
Indeed, the idea sounds nice but this should be changed. Some childs intend to destroy the own stone, which surely isn't the aim of the event

Duncan

Game Master
Staff member
suggestion:
Every hit does 1 damage. no matter which weapon you use.
So lv 10 and lv 105 can participate in the same way, even if lower people get killed faster.
I'm not sure is this doable, but would be nice indeed. By the way the event will be held tonight at 20:00 C.E.T. Event calendar

Duncan

Game Master
Staff member
That will be easy to notice i guess, you won't stand there and auto attack your own stone. Maybe you will hit it while defending but that's understandable.

That will be easy to notice i guess, you won't stand there and auto attack your own stone. Maybe you will hit it while defending but that's understandable.
No i will stand there and from 10 to 10 sec i will "by mistake " 3-4 hit or skill my stone alongside others at different times so that everything is random; ).
Bcs i missclick an opponent.