Beacon Defence Event | Page 2 | WoM2 Aurora Forum

Beacon Defence Event

If you want to make low lvl have fun you should consider making the weapon deal 1 dmg for every1. Remove skills as well.

Why?

Cuz it's equal then.
A lvl 20 can have as much fun as the 105.
We alrdy have dojang and nw for high lvls, so do they really need 1 more event based on pvp and most playing time?

Only dmg dealt from hits should be your weapon normal dmg towards other players. You will need more teamwork, since you will need a big group to go and kill 1 guy.

Mollusk

Well everyone will 100% hit their own metins because if the enemys attack this metin, they logically stay close next to the metin. Any skill, hit or AoE will attack enemy + own metin.
Archers are the only safe option to play this event.

Akitas

Community Manager
Staff member
As i said before there are events which low lvl can join and events that they can not, we are not going to make every event for every level. How is a lvl 30 supposed to defend or attack when lvl 105 attack them ?

LMAO ofc it's nice for you, try thinking about other people than only yourself.
Players from lvl 1-90 won't have any fun.

1 skill and they are dead
as akitas mentioned before , there are events for lower lvl , this is an event for end game players which will benefit the lower lvl , so please mind your words , read 3 times before you try to say something.

Last edited:
as akitas mentioned before , there are events for lower lvl , this is an event for end game players which will benefits the lower lvl , so please mind your words , read 3 times before you try to say something.
I don't care. Some low players want to be a part of the event as well, not just get the reward^^

Low levels players can cheer for high levels if they don't plan on leveling up, the good part is that every level will be able to join the special event map and enjoy the reward if their dynasty won.
Can't wait for cheer for the high lvls :) No really, lvl 105 TOP players, that have played 5 years here and got good equipment, it's nice you, for the first time made an end game event... oh wait, we have NW ;)

Events are supposed to be fun for everyone ^^ Ain't they? I mean, if you don't do anything for a reward, do you deserve it then?

Anyways, have fun with the event. Jeongbog players: Zero. Our Dynasty is dead when it comes to PvP events. Bojon win.
I know I sound mad, I'm just upset^^

there is only one event for 105lvl players and its nation war
dont cry, other events are for everyone and MOST OF ALL VICTORY ON BACON EVENT WILL BENEFIT ALL PLAYERS regardless their level
whats your problem? who knows? hehe

Why so much drama for the rest? You are not so strong pvp and you are 75+ level go for it stay around 105 players and support them even if you die more times , 105+ 75+ level have more chance vs 1 105 so don't cry just go and figut