Beacon Defence Event | Page 3 | WoM2 Aurora Forum

Beacon Defence Event

there is only one event for 105lvl players and its nation war
dont cry, other events are for everyone and MOST OF ALL VICTORY ON BACON EVENT WILL BENEFIT ALL PLAYERS regardless their level
whats your problem? who knows? hehe
ALL Players? ohh great, so both Dynasty will get 50% exp. or no nvm...

only 1 Dynasty get 50% , the other? Nothing.

The point of the game is to go lvl105, just lvl up, if you say u make less money, make a farmer!
Ohh that's so great, thanks!

Team read along

To have fun, you need to be lvl 105, so here whats gonna happen:
- Moonlight only dropable from lvl 105
- Puzzle box dropable from lvl 105
- Every events are only dropable from lvl 105

Right?

It's not enough to go to lvl 105, you need the cash to get good equipment as well, and that's not easy when you need to compete with 5 years old players^^

Well i'm not playing so i'm not the best person to talk about events and the game itself. But, beside the fun part, the point of MMORPG's are to rich the "final" levels and increase your power, equipment etc.
So the dungeon shouldn't be for low levels if it's a PvP one. Maybe they will implement the 1dmg hit and also low player can partecipate, but in the end they'll get oneshot from 105 players--> And this is how is supposed to be.
Before spitting sentences and judgments, as i did in the past, try this new dungeon and see how it is.
I hope it will be fun for you and MOST of all hope the rewards will be cool, otherwise we already know what will happen :eyes::joy:

Well i'm not playing so i'm not the best person to talk about events and the game itself. But, beside the fun part, the point of MMORPG's are to rich the "final" levels and increase your power, equipment etc.
So the dungeon shouldn't be for low levels if it's a PvP one. Maybe they will implement the 1dmg hit and also low player can partecipate, but in the end they'll get oneshot from 105 players--> And this is how is supposed to be.
Before spitting sentences and judgments, as i did in the past, try this new dungeon and see how it is.
I hope it will be fun for you and MOST of all hope the rewards will be cool, otherwise we already know what will happen :eyes::joy:
It's not a dungeon bro, it's an event xD

also, come back and play xD

Why so toxic in the last days?
You were a kind little boi before.
Your GF broke up with you?
I'm sorry. :broken_heart:
Im still kind. The difference here is:

You only see the parts I do on forum, do you ever see me ingame?

Just yesterday I helped a new player, cuz most ppl don't give a *. Ppl in chat asking for a question, im kind to help them out. So drop your "funny talk"

The thing here is, I think about the low lvls player experience. Trust me, just last Friday, I saw how low players wrote about NW. "This is not fun, only lvl 105 fighting"

Let Nation war be as it is, they not gonna change it. but now? As mention before, this is a "new" event, time to make a change^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Shobu

nothing but then you have to live with the fact that you can't do the same as high levels.
logic or not? xD
and you'll have to live with the fact that you'll play with the same 10 people on 105 till this server will drain and die. the arguments here are so cancerous xD. "low level shouldn't have fun mate, gtfo, game is only for 105, no lifers and rmt'ers"

It's not a dungeon bro, it's an event xD
Well i know. but from what i understood there will be other rewards for the winner.
Anyway it's an event based on high level players. Unfortunately in wom2 (eclipse + ro) more than 70% of players are high lvl players. And with the merge the PVP hype will increase. Maybe that's why the added this event.
Anyway gl&hf--> They should've called this event "League of Wom2" :joy::joy:

also, come back and play xD
Well, :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Well i know. but from what i understood there will be other rewards for the winner.
Anyway it's an event based on high level players. Unfortunately in wom2 (eclipse + ro) more than 70% of players are high lvl players. And with the merge the PVP hype will increase. Maybe that's why the added this event.
Anyway gl&hf--> They should've called this event "League of Wom2" :joy::joy:

Well, :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
I agree with the name, it's cool and a fresh breath of air.

Dear team,

I sounded mad above, I'm sorry. When I tried out the event I realized..

That this event is good and balanced. No need to change.

We all had fun. Everybody was cheering.

Best regards,

WhoKnows.