biologist timer | WoM2 Forum

biologist timer

Kasuiton

Biolog time is already low, so why to do more jobs for nothing? U have game time, check it and focus on finish time
-1, useless for me.

BlazeWind

im for extend this suggestion, add everywhere a time shown instead of this ugly textes.

Biologist
Soulstone
Books
Horsequests (kirin already shows the exact time)
WoM already updated these "ugly texts" to be more specific. Showing every number in exact detail? That just isn't metin's style. Next you'll be asking to add what % upgrade chance is for every item at blacksmith. -1

ShootingSt4r

WoM already updated these "ugly texts" to be more specific. Showing every number in exact detail? That just isn't metin's style. Next you'll be asking to add what % upgrade chance is for every item at blacksmith. -1
you can see the upgrade chance on Wiki + the boosted stats by Master Compass already.
I think its really good to get a timer for this kind of stuff.
For Bio Quest, from lv 30 - 96 we have to deliver like 230-250 Bio items & think about the cooldown, It takes several month to complete this bio quests if you just have to deliverr all on a high lv char (for Example on your 59 pvp 79 pvp lv 90 farmer for 90maps, your high lv mage, your main char aswell). If you forget to log 1x or dont noticed the time you lose at the end like 1day to finish the bio quests, so yea +1 for the timer so we can actually track the quests better. I don't see anything OP here, its just fair to get exactly timers for Bio, since msgs like "its finished soon or nearly" are everything but not helping at all. This kind of "timers" are just binding unexp. players to wait for it for like 1-2h because they think soon is 20min max.

Yannis

Now that I've reached the lvl 92-96 biologist quests, I need the timer more than ever, it's quite hard to keep track of the time left, and it's important because the rate of these quests is quite slow, only being able to deliver 3 gems through the day(asuming you sleep), so, I find myself waiting in the evening to get the notification, which is annoying. Also, I've noticed that sometimes, the gem is good and then the cooldown for the next one is 3 hours instead of 6 and other times, the gem is bad and the cooldown is 6 hours. Am I missing something?