What's new

bm sura skill "miss"

Zezerino

why no fix? if i get caught by warrior with auto and what then? unbalance
use your autos aswell. get some block.
If you prefer the noob way, you can always climb horse, climb down and wait a few seconds to attack again... Remember that this is not only for BM, its for everyone.
I remember requesting this feature for months and now that we have it, dont ruin it...

The real issue was due to pets have huge dsync and that would cause you to die and the player was not even near you yet.... On his client it was normal but on yours it wasnt.
So again, -1
PS: Video is super old, my HD is not working

Arikel

This shouldn't be removed at all. the pet-unmount lag abuse is after all a bug exploit so the miss shouldn't be removed. -1

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

to be honest since it was done by request and many do not support removing exactly because of the pvp part i doubt it would be removed now. I guess its also not an easy solution to just specially exclude bm suras from this behavior.

Regards.

fanboylol

Hello,

to be honest since it was done by request and many do not support removing exactly because of the pvp part i doubt it would be removed now. I guess its also not an easy solution to just specially exclude bm suras from this behavior.

Regards.
lol so for example i get attacked while im on mount so unmounted i have to wait till i can attack the attacker? so better travel around the maps without mount to use skills in time because u dont know what loser gonna attack... or i have to wait till i can use my skills if i use mount. whos idea was of this **** thing for bm's?

Amnesis

it's not just BM, lightning mage has the same problem... it's stupid and could only be requested by body warriors who think that they char need extra boost and the rest should be downgraded...

Zenoheld

the same thing applies for body warrior too wdym, if you use any of ur skills after dismounthing u hit miss, same for every1.

Zezerino

lol so for example i get attacked while im on mount so unmounted i have to wait till i can attack the attacker? so better travel around the maps without mount to use skills in time because u dont know what loser gonna attack... or i have to wait till i can use my skills if i use mount. whos idea was of this **** thing for bm's?

I said it once, but let me make it more clear.

this change is for every class

it's not just BM, lightning mage has the same problem... it's stupid and could only be requested by body warriors who think that they char need extra boost and the rest should be downgraded...

Actually you are very wrong, I was one of the people that requested this the most and I was Archer on previous server and now I am using BM. Also I can tell you that this change was specially made for Mental Warriors since with this dsync exploit they would never miss spirit strike and you were dead without even seeing them.

Basically this change just makes you miss every skill for a couple seconds after you exit mount so the client has enough time to sync.

sie777

fix non existing issue? I don't see how you need this for pvm
Dumbass already? Not issue for u, issue for bm lol. If u play as war then u can skip this topic, thx. You should first compare damage income from body war in hitting on mount and bm sura skill damage when unmount. Where is balance?

P.S It's normal unmount and use skills to protect the ksed metin or mobs :)

Last edited:

Zezerino

Dumbass already? Not issue for u, issue for bm lol. If u play as war then u can skip this topic, thx. You should first compare damage income from body war in hitting on mount and bm sura skill damage when unmount. Where is balance?

P.S It's normal unmount and use skills to protect the ksed metin or mobs :)
I am BM. so -1