BONUS CHANGER+. TRY TO MAKE LESS CONFUSION | WoM2 Forum

BONUS CHANGER+. TRY TO MAKE LESS CONFUSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamaalderous

Hi all, i'm writing this post cause i didn't understand yet what staff is gonna do with Bonus Changer + from odyssey. I play both servers and I must confess that i'm afraid about bonus changers +. I mean: it's ok for odyssey having some sort of help but i would like to know if they will be bringed in aurora too. In any case i need to figure out on which server i should focus my energy.
I hope someone will help me.

Thanks for all!

by a player like all

PlaQ

As stated by GM's Aurora will have Changer+ after the Merge obtainable by events or special offers. In my Oppinion one of the worst decissions they made in a while. I hope they will think about this again.

Melleril

I think that the oldest players on Aurora have the capital/funds to invest in Bonus Changer+ when it comes to Aurora and roll more perfect/near-perfect EQ than they currently have. Instead of seeing this as a mistake/deficit, people should learn how to take advantage of it. After all, the richest Aurora players got to be the richest by taking advantage of things, amongst many other things.
Those that are upset about this simply don't realize that they'll use Bonus Changer+ on Aurora whenever they'll have the chance. If they state otherwise, it means that Bonus Changer+ is not as potent as it is.

PlaQ

I think that the oldest players on Aurora have the capital/funds to invest in Bonus Changer+ when it comes to Aurora and roll more perfect/near-perfect EQ than they currently have. Instead of seeing this as a mistake/deficit, people should learn how to take advantage of it. After all, the richest Aurora players got to be the richest by taking advantage of things, amongst many other things.
Those that are upset about this simply don't realize that they'll use Bonus Changer+ on Aurora whenever they'll have the chance. If they state otherwise, it means that Bonus Changer+ is not as potent as it is.
Why are you talking about things you can’t even understand. Besides that you are not in the spot to talk about high lvl guys.

Melleril

Why are you talking about things you can’t even understand. Besides that you are not in the spot to talk about high lvl guys.

Why do you presume such things? Any considerable proof/evidence that I'm not in the know? Stop assuming things about me that are truth about yourself.

Melleril

I know all that I consider good enough to be able to sit with us and talk about it.

"Sit and talk about it"
Bold words from someone who just tried to shut my mouth upon simply giving my opinion. But hey, you're not really a metin2 player until you're a massive hypocrite as well.
No worries, I'll refrain from giving my opinion on the Bonus Changer+ topic and let you, the big-shots, talk about it since it is clear that the only influence it has is on you. Other players are meaningless here.

PlaQ

"Sit and talk about it"
Bold words from someone who just tried to shut my mouth upon simply giving my opinion. But hey, you're not really a metin2 player until you're a massive hypocrite as well.
No worries, I'll refrain from giving my opinion on the Bonus Changer+ topic and let you, the big-shots, talk about it since it is clear that the only influence it has is on you. Other players are meaningless here.
If the topic is not familiar with your knowledge your opinion holds no value, jet you dare to talk about it. That’s kinda sarcastic

noiser

btw i want talk about my experience: Yesterday i spent 4500 dc (bought in game, just for say it) and spent all in Changers+.. i tried to switch a good galcial necklace.. Result? 0 good bonus.. how many changers +? 350? 0 results... This experiment is for say to everyone that metin (with normal changers or changers+) is still a game for lucky people,

PrnyBoy

Ultimate Promoter
As stated by GM's Aurora will have Changer+ after the Merge obtainable by events or special offers. In my Oppinion one of the worst decissions they made in a while. I hope they will think about this again.
where did they said that? last time i asked a GM abvout that, i got the answer that they dont know yet

PrnyBoy

Ultimate Promoter
btw i want talk about my experience: Yesterday i spent 4500 dc (bought in game, just for say it) and spent all in Changers+.. i tried to switch a good galcial necklace.. Result? 0 good bonus.. how many changers +? 350? 0 results... This experiment is for say to everyone that metin (with normal changers or changers+) is still a game for lucky people,
finally someone who understands it. everyone crying about ''uhhh changer+ so OP''
I used around 100 on bracelets and didnt got 20drop^^

But i used 2 green changers for 20devil 15darknes 10pierce.

To think that u get good eq instant with changer+ is just wrong. u get a BETTER chance of max bonuses, NOT good bonuses^^ i often had necklaces with 10sp 10hp 15fan 15bell xD that crap but max bonus^^

Status
Not open for further replies.