Bookday time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
bookday forum.png
Dear players,

As we celebrate Labour Day, a day to honor the hardworking people around the world, we invite you to take a well-deserved break from your daily routine and join us for a special event. Get ready to indulge in a 24-hour Book Day extravaganza!

Are you excited to expand your knowledge and upgrade your skills? Then head over to Mr. Soon with three normal skill books in exchange for a random Tome Manual. This opportunity is not to be missed! After all, it's not every day that you get to improve your skills with a stroke of luck.

The event is now active, and it will come to an end tomorrow at 12:00 am CEST, so make the most of this opportunity while it lasts.

We wish you a happy Bookday and hope you'll make this Labour Day one to remember.
Sincerely,
Essence.

Last edited:

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hello Macelll!

We don't plan Book Day on days. There are other events waiting for you ;)
If you strictly want Book Day, please wait for the announcement.

Have a nice day,
Sheen.

Last edited:

papavero95

staff u not have sense... 2 month ago have 10k player in 24h, one month ago 8k, now 7k.... not book day? are u serious?? we are at start server, all people must read tome book for lvl up skill... in this moment is impossible read tome... ARE U SERIOUS? u want 5k player in 24h next month...

Roxie

Game Master
Hello,

At the moment one Aura book is around 200-300k, so I don't see a point in hosting a Book Day since all books are very accessible to any player.

Enjoy your evening,
Roxie

TheSpaceBoy

Hello,

At the moment one Aura book is around 200-300k, so I don't see a point in hosting a Book Day since all books are very accessible to any player.

Enjoy your evening,
Roxie
Im sorry , what ? Either im not reading correctly or idk what to say to this ...
So ... for you ... since the aura book cost around 200-300k there wont be a book day , so it needs to get less aura on market , so someone buys a lot for investment selling later or less players to play to get the price of Aura higher and having a Book Day ??!!
Either u did a mistake and thats not what u meant or ...
And book day is for Tomes as far i Remember .. so we need more Tomes since we actually have too many books ..
I dont even know why im Explaining this but seems it was needed to. Wow!
Cheers to Wom2 Team! You rock Guys :DD

papavero95

Hello,

Enjoy your evening,
Roxie
udk that book day is for tome??? not for skill book normal...

macelll

Honestly i would use AOS books on bookday event if they are cheap xD ...Tomes are better anyway , better chance ! We really need bookday ...There are still lots of players waiting for it so they can get some tomes to get to G1 faster....it's not fair for newer ppl that started 2-3 weeks ago or less ...Idk why u changed some good things from old wom2 (the first server)...It was nice to have it every month, at least u knew when it will come and you could prepare for it ...Why u want to take all the fun from EVERYTHING ?

TheSpaceBoy

I understand that the team has other things to worry about like bots , hacks, other kind of events , some things we may not know about , new maps ... etc. But its not to be said that there wont be a book event at all or for a long time. Common knowledge knows that u need bookday once in a while because a lot of books are gathered everyday and there should be a way to use them. So use some commone knowledge and sense. For me and a lot of players who have played a lot of hours its okay , they have all skills G and can wait for bookday and gather more or sell them , but it has to be for other players who dont have skills G or are new players or a way for them to make some yang :D

TheSpaceBoy

Hellooo! Anyone thereee ?? At least since u wont make it at least every month as it should be , make it one more time to remove what we have and never collect again lol , no need to waste time and space if for nothing , i mean after all this time everyone has enough books and tomes that even the prices will be very low :3

Roxie

Game Master
Hello,

We do not plan to have a Bookday anytime soon. As you said, the prices will be very low and they are already, so no need for such an event at this point.

Have a nice day,
Roxie

Status
Not open for further replies.