What's new

Considering Buff Berserk

Dazzler

There is no reason to level up berserk as now you are taking more damage. At m10 you are getting like 6% pierce chance. It is literally worse than official server where you get 15% movespeed at m10. Give berserk the movement speed back or something, literally no one liked the berserk nerf. It's useless to level up if you have G berserk I feel bad for you.

lilrock

The imbalance in the percentages that berserk give are insane. When you receive an extra 25% incoming damage, and get a useless % of attack speed, even with your "% increase pierce boost" that makes a warrior "DeaLs A LOt Of DMg MorE ThAN SuRa", this won't be enough to survive. Couple of hits taken and you are dead, or running away from mobs/metins. This matter should be solved quickly, most of us are loosing their hype to this server and are quitting.

OctavM

Will you guys do something with berserk? Did you test it ? Because in forest I cannot use this skill, why is soo hard to see that this version of berserk does not work once you go high lvl there is just way to much dmg. Is this fun ? What the hell do I need as a warrior to farm in forest because i got armour 61+9 , shield 61+9 helmet +6 , bio is done and still on metins lvl 85 I die with berserk... cut the damage received in half , this is ridiculous and the fact that we get no response from gm it's even more insulting

Qiel

I suggest that berserk scales regressively as follows as it is counterintuitive to keep it M10 or in some cases as many have it M1 due to the damage increase.

Skill level% decrease
M119.8
M219.2
M318.6
M418.0
M517.4
M616.8
M716.2
M815.6
M915.0
M1014.4
G113.8
G213.2
G312.6
G412.0
G511.4
G610.8
G710.2
G89.6
G99.0
G108.4
P7.8

AdamlMalysz

Numbers shouldn't scale linear and it should be properly adjusted, but overall great idea. Leveling berserk would be rewarding

AlexCrX

people need to learn that warrior is not a class that is fit for high level farming (unless you have cracked items that keep you on your feet)

just so you know I am pro that every single class should be equal in terms of pvm and each one of them should have their quirks. War - high damage / low to mid defense, low hp regen/hp absorption , sura - mid damage / low max hp, very high defense, low hp regen / high hp absorption. As for ninja and mage everybody that played this game more than a few months knows that these 2 are just bad pre lv 90 and pop off afterwards

Short explanation for idiots: Stop complaining bcs you have low-mid tier items and die quick, the game is balanced relatively ok.

Gankster

people need to learn that warrior is not a class that is fit for high level farming (unless you have cracked items that keep you on your feet)

just so you know I am pro that every single class should be equal in terms of pvm and each one of them should have their quirks. War - high damage / low to mid defense, low hp regen/hp absorption , sura - mid damage / low max hp, very high defense, low hp regen / high hp absorption. As for ninja and mage everybody that played this game more than a few months knows that these 2 are just bad pre lv 90 and pop off afterwards

Short explanation for idiots: Stop complaining bcs you have low-mid tier items and die quick, the game is balanced relatively ok.
why do u call urself pro if u don't see the imbalance? Pathetic for insulting players.

Goof

why do u call urself pro if u don't see the imbalance? Pathetic for insulting players.
He's not saying that he's a pro player, he's saying that he's pro to the concept that every class should be equal in terms of PvM. 🤷‍♂️