What's new

Buffs not applying, but skill is on cd

Chloraseptic

Hello. I wanna report a pretty annoying bug that has been mentioned multiple times in the general chat, but I know it's pretty much impossible to look through all that garbage over there. So I'll try to explain it in as much detail as I can over here.

I noticed that there is a ''lag'' or ''delay'' implemented or by mistake added to the game whenever you get off your horse. The same delay is happening when you're changing your equipment. It's roughly 0.5 sec. The issue with this is, that normally in metin, a lot of ppl use the mount off - mount on function to cancel the animation for applying buffs before attacking a metin or whatever, so you buff yourself faster. Here you can still use skills (buffs) in that ''lag'' or delay when you get off the horse, but the buffs don't register on your character when you do it too fast, as you can see on the screenshot attached - buffed enchanted blade, mounted on, mounted off, enchanted armour, mounted on = armor is on cooldown but it didn't apply the buff. Sometimes only the animation goes off, the skill doesn't get used though, and you have to press it a second time.

As you can imagine it is very annoying especially as a sura player, where you have to apply 3 buffs, P master all of them eventually, and they don't apply randomly.

As I said, the delay or lag also applies when you change equipment. As a sura, you always swap necklace, shield, earrings for INT before buffing yourself, then swap back to normal stuff before attacking to get max bonuses. You can imagine how annoying this is.

Would be appreciated if you guys had a look at this and maybe removed the ''lag''.

Thank you for reading.

Cheers

1680803878601.png

Last edited:

Pachol

Reported here, and one of devs answered that they will take a look on it.