What's new

Chat offline

BomBerciK

Hello,
im struggling a lot of times with messages which arent delievered to me because im relogging a lot of times (farming helia). How about bringing chat offline, it will be solution for this problem and also a good thing to show people interest of some items from shops. Cannot see any minuses due to that system.

What do u think?

Stforjanka

+1, the point about messages regarding items in the shop is a really good idea, many times i lost interest in an item because the dude was offlline and i couldn't be bothered to remember his name and what i wanted. Also, am i wrong that the messages used to work despite rellogging, only lately they started disappearing?

Toxic

big +1 it is so annoying when you teleport somewhere while someone is sending you a message and you get the notification but not the message :ROFLMAO:

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

although i do agree from players side to have something like this but from GM's side its a big no. Perhaps GM's should not have this type of messages saved while they are offline, it is too overwhelming to have 100 pm's sitting there there when they get on their shift while another 100 new messages ariving in no time as well. But then again its weird that players have it and GM's dont. Dont know whats the best to be honest.

Regards.

Kasuiton

Hello,

although i do agree from players side to have something like this but from GM's side its a big no. Perhaps GM's should not have this type of messages saved while they are offline, it is too overwhelming to have 100 pm's sitting there there when they get on their shift while another 100 new messages ariving in no time as well. But then again its weird that players have it and GM's dont. Dont know whats the best to be honest.

Regards.
make offline messages only work if the conversation was already open before the player went offline. that's how it was on aeldra.