Class guides? | WoM2 Forum

Class guides?

Emesis

I just created a Ninja Archer and I've been looking for an hour and I cannot find a single piece of information on Ninja Archers. Can somebody link me a guide or a relevant post? Thanks in advance.

Sudrabains

I just created a Ninja Archer and I've been looking for an hour and I cannot find a single piece of information on Ninja Archers. Can somebody link me a guide or a relevant post? Thanks in advance.
I can't give you a guide but going full dex then str and pumping the movement skill first has been pretty succesfull for me so far. You get the fastest character that breaks movement cap and with a decent full moon youre good to solo levels too.

Bomb

Well always good solution to farm beta bosses as archer with poly,at least polies are cheap ,and drop ez too.Im with Demon on this one .Just find good avg bow or 95 bow pvm,u have guide about defences u need on beta maps ,make cheap resistanc items,make scrols on boss spawns, and there u go.Beta bosses farm is so profitable if u know what aare u doing .
And if u are on bio 90 u can farm a lot of notices too,which are at hight pc atm.
gl