What's new

Color for maximum bonus

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

little but nice one, i like it. Forwarded to our team! Thank you :)

Regards.

fly

Nice QoL and a nice addition overall, wouldn't hurt anyone. Make an option to turn it off and on just like the damage numbers.

Toxic

Would be easier to spot max bonuses when you get them, big +1 as long as we get nice colors and not some nasty circus color combination haha

Ibertis

if this comes without option to deactivivate could be a reason to quit for some players.
I fear this change a lot. :/

DPS

if this comes without option to deactivivate could be a reason to quit for some players.
I fear this change a lot. :/
Reason to quit?? You're exaggerating, no one will quit the game because of the colour bonuses, even if they don't like it, which I don't understand. Only max bonuses would have different colour. No one wants the rainbow in it. You fear the change which change only visual there is many other things u should be worried about.

Ibertis

I will because it would be totaly away from the oldscool feeling i like here and otherwise im not willing to invest my time. Its just my preference. I like no scroll ornaments

Ibertis

How equipments look with there bonuses is very important from me and if there comes new scool feeling. I will hate it.

DPS

How equipments look with there bonuses is very important from me and if there comes new scool feeling. I will hate it.
Your just a troll. Change my mind. There is planty of innovations which are not an oldshool thing.When administration do the poll about that I'm sure it will be implemented to the game. Use edit function next time.