CORA77 IS A SCAMMER | WoM2 Forum

CORA77 IS A SCAMMER

Status
Not open for further replies.

PARS

we had a deal with that kid. he should pay 3kkk now and 1kkk later but that ''later'' didnt come for 7 days xD. so be careful while trading with this animal. literally i just tried to help this beggar, i treated him nice and this is what i get of return. And its all about 1kkk xD.
cora.jpgcora (2).jpgcora 3.jpg

Last edited:

Optimes

Well, I may be wrong but that's what Movee told me once, but it was a long time ago so there's a chance that I'm just not remembering it too well xD
i also heard something similliar like this but i also know tasky were 2 ppl but at the end if its true or not idk and idc anyway i care about my own ass :kekw:

Koo

Im a guildmate of Cora77 and I was trying to find out what has happened. I've talked with both guys, and here is how I see the situation. It wasnt a scam, it was like a guy ran out of patience while waiting his debt back. I can understand him - its quite weird when 110 lvl cant make 1kkk for like a week, but sometimes we all have bad sales. A scam is when a guy tells "I will never pay my debt" or something like this, and seems like such words didnt have place in this situation. ReignOver just didnt want to accept green coffers instead of money (well, seems like he could accept coffers actually, but for too low price - anyway, its his right) and didnt want to wait more (its his right again, but if you dont want to wait much, why dont u make some ETA for paying debts beforehand?..)
So, as I said before, there was no scam in my opinion, just some missunderstanding from both sides. I know Cora77 for a while and I think he is not a scammer. I dont see a reason for ban here and for such noise and dirt as well.

xLyumi

Board Star
Im a guildmate of Cora77 and I was trying to find out what has happened. I've talked with both guys, and here is how I see the situation. It wasnt a scam, it was like a guy ran out of patience while waiting his debt back. I can understand him - its quite weird when 110 lvl cant make 1kkk for like a week, but sometimes we all have bad sales. A scam is when a guy tells "I will never pay my debt" or something like this, and seems like such words didnt have place in this situation. ReignOver just didnt want to accept green coffers instead of money (well, seems like he could accept coffers actually, but for too low price - anyway, its his right) and didnt want to wait more (its his right again, but if you dont want to wait much, why dont u make some ETA for paying debts beforehand?..)
So, as I said before, there was no scam in my opinion, just some missunderstanding from both sides. I know Cora77 for a while and I think he is not a scammer. I dont see a reason for ban here and for such noise and dirt as well.
?????

PARS

If you deal a trade and gave a promise about paying the money next day u have to pay it the next day. Paying your debts has to be the first thing you should do before anything else. You cant make people wait for 7 10 days and telling them 25 chests or bye. Also even lv 35 guys re making 1kkk in a day or two. U cant tell me a guy whos farming greens meleys peak at lv 110 has a bad shop days. He has the money but refusing the pay it thats all. You re just backin up a scammer which is in your guild. We deal at 1kkk and he offered me x25 chests which is not even 1kkk lmao. also i have to wait for sell them. I told the guy if u pay the money in coffers u have to give x30. He refused. Your words making nonsense that guy still has my money. hes a scammer and always be a scammer and u will be the guy whos backing up a scammer. Also you told me "you re making too much noises for 1kkk" even this sentence explains what kind of a person you are. Anyway u both gonna pay for it so bad see you in game. Ps: He is a SCAMMER. AND YOU RE PATHETIC.

Last edited:

TaskyCR7

Well, I may be wrong but that's what Movee told me once, but it was a long time ago so there's a chance that I'm just not remembering it too well xD
I've no idea , but since everything that I've ever owned back in 2017 remained in Move's possession then I don't see how that could've happened , miscommunication I guess.

TaskyCR7

If I make a deal with you and I owe you 1kkk cash does that give me the right to say 'take 20 chests or bb'. Dont think so mate , that's a crap ass move and a sh1t thing to do to someone who helped you.

Status
Not open for further replies.