What's new

Missing Events

MagicPain

Hello,

does it stay that way that there are hardly any events? Or do you just have a lot to do atm and there will be regular events in the future? @Essence

Best regards

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
Hello there,

If we'll have "regular" events such as Nation War, they'll be announced here on the forum in events - we're currently working on the thread for it. Right now events, as the dictionary defines the word, are special planned occasions, usually taking place in a day that's significant socially, culturally or internationally. As you can see, for example, we had Bookday for Labour's Day. More events will follow if appropriate, and they'll be announced when the time comes, but don't expect a fixed schedule for each event (i.e., Bookday every Monday) because that won't be the case here.

Warm wishes,
Essence.

Gankster

Lets not forget how many quick maintences(restarts etc) had nation war? If its going to happen with every event so idk :p We dont need book day each week, it could be once in month or two, but we need clearly every week: ox, dojang, fishing, nation war. Other like moonlight, hexa and etc could be once in month. Its not a lot for asking.

MagicPain

Hello there,

If we'll have "regular" events such as Nation War, they'll be announced here on the forum in events - we're currently working on the thread for it. Right now events, as the dictionary defines the word, are special planned occasions, usually taking place in a day that's significant socially, culturally or internationally. As you can see, for example, we had Bookday for Labour's Day. More events will follow if appropriate, and they'll be announced when the time comes, but don't expect a fixed schedule for each event (i.e., Bookday every Monday) because that won't be the case here.

Warm wishes,
Essence.
So on this wom Server we don't have Dojang event every week? :(

What I would like to note: For most people it would be better if the Nation War is on Friday evening and not on Sundays at 16:00. This would also have the advantage that working people also have something from the exp bonus 😅

Well, it's a pity that there will be very few events where you also have the opportunity to farm...

If you didn't just take over the administrative part and play actively yourself, you would also think differently. Currently, more and more people are losing the fun of the game... The reasons are actually all posted on the forum by the players. It's up to you whether you'll go into it or not.

Fujitora

What I would like to note: For most people it would be better if the Nation War is on Friday evening and not on Sundays at 16:00. This would also have the advantage that working people also have something from the exp bonus 😅

Well, it's a pity that there will be very few events where you also have the opportunity to farm...

If you didn't just take over the administrative part and play actively yourself, you would also think differently. Currently, more and more people are losing the fun of the game... The reasons are actually all posted on the forum by the players. It's up to you whether you'll go into it or not.
I have noticed that this server is just a harder version of wom, in time they will change that how they change it on old wom.Some examples are: Naaga with key entrance, dt with less chests, pet shop with tained liquid instead of normal ones and so on.I bet that azreal will be harder to, from 8 chest to idk 2. But if thats how is gonna work..all the future updates will look like this, same thing (maybe harder version) and less rewards.

Than we will talk about losing the fun :D

Smokas

you can kill ro's everyday fk dojang