Crafting new keys for dungeons. | WoM2 Forum

Crafting new keys for dungeons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImmerSe

Hi all.
After the update made yesterday, I noticed that a lot of people complain about the method by which the keys for runes are crafted.
It's a good thing that this update has been added to make the runs a little harder.
My suggestion is one that would help all categories of farmers.
I propose to add a new item that will be necessary for crafting the keys that can be dropped on all metins and bosses from level 50+ (for methines and bosses up to level 90 there will be a lower chance, for those between 90- 100 a higher chance and for those over level 100 a slightly higher chance).
In this way the farm will be improved for all categories of players in both metins and bosses and there will be enough keys for everyone.

botlabos

I think the numbers should be tweaked instead. Adding this suggestion not only buffs beta farmers, but lower lvl farmers as well, and metin farming has become overwhelmingly more impactful over the past few years already.

I think the following should be an immediate hotfix unless the droprates are changed VERY SOON:
Every dungeon needs 1x key (meley, razador too, on party leaders) , and every key needs 1x from each upg material (so 1x red/purple/blue dragon steel, 1x ruby/sapphire/amrthyst decor etc).

This would make these items still impactful and worth farming, not make metin farming more OP, while not creating an unsatisfiable amount of demand on the market. Another possibility is to add the possibility to purchase the key for yin, so as to soft-cap the value of these items (ex. Meley/Razador key 10kk, Frozen key 20kk),which also decreases yang flood on server. There are so many better ways to tweak end-game dungeons I just don't see why the team went with this one.

VladC

I think the numbers should be tweaked instead. Adding this suggestion not only buffs beta farmers, but lower lvl farmers as well, and metin farming has become overwhelmingly more impactful over the past few years already.

I think the following should be an immediate hotfix unless the droprates are changed VERY SOON:
Every dungeon needs 1x key (meley, razador too, on party leaders) , and every key needs 1x from each upg material (so 1x red/purple/blue dragon steel, 1x ruby/sapphire/amrthyst decor etc).

This would make these items still impactful and worth farming, not make metin farming more OP, while not creating an unsatisfiable amount of demand on the market. Another possibility is to add the possibility to purchase the key for yin, so as to soft-cap the value of these items (ex. Meley/Razador key 10kk, Frozen key 20kk),which also decreases yang flood on server. There are so many better ways to tweak end-game dungeons I just don't see why the team went with this one.
Is it ok for me to include your suggestion in mine?

Argus

Community Manager
Staff member

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.