Critical hits and critical dmg | WoM2 Forum

Critical hits and critical dmg

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's even worse than I thought. I think the critical dmg on skills should be 100 % like the original metin2. Dragon mages are not as good as other classes, and the factor which makes them distinguish is the high critical hit rate. My opinion would be to get critical damage back to 100% on skills. :)

That's even worse than I thought. I think the critical dmg on skills should be 100 % like the original metin2. Dragon mages are not as good as other classes, and the factor which makes them distinguish is the high critical hit rate. My opinion would be to get critical damage back to 100% on skills. :)
LOOL sounds great! I bet you opvp/pvp will be so much better like this (kappa)

I dont get the sarcasm :/, in officials they have 100 % critical dmg on skills and its balanced. Why not do the same here?
Because mages are freaking op here. They changed it bcs of way too high damages which dont make fights that interesting.

Well let's say they will change it and buff the mage class it's just obvious wom team will have even more problems like 1. They would need to balance every class since it will give massive advantage for the mages (everyone who plays different class will cry about their class being not good enough) , 2. The nw and other fights will be so boring since everyone will be able to do max dmg from each skill (fights won't even last long enough) And also what's the point changing anything now if WOM TEAM are 'apparently' adding the 120lvl update.

Status
Not open for further replies.