Current GamePlay and Server Future | WoM2 Forum

Current GamePlay and Server Future

Broly

Consider it a feedback:
  • Update that came after 1 year of waiting is not as expected.
  • New map is a joke.
  • Fishing is the only good part.
  • Drops of peak's metins are even better than new metins (except materials for belts and flowers for Jotun's key).
  • Jotun is 7 minutes run for a pvp ring with extra demi like ring of power that not worth.
  • New belts with extra resistance are a joke too.
  • New boss "Demogorogon" that drops Enigmatic ore is a big joke.
  • Green Dragon is useless now.
  • Market is full with enigmatic ore.
  • Coins are availble from treasure's maps more than green dragon.
  • Jotun's Coffers give crap that not worth the cost of items we made for it (2x Changers - 1x Antiques .... etc)
  • Green Dragon's Coffers give crap (Tons of Liquids).
  • Mushroom Queen's Coffers are the only balanced one.
  • Every metin, boss and thing ingame drop a bonus changer.
  • U need 1000000+ changers to get a single good bonus (Chance to get acceptable bonus is awesome ,,,,)
  • Market is totally Dead.
  • Prices are going expensive more and more.
  • No single item has a stable price.
  • Keys for dungeons is a smart idea that ruined the market more and more.
  • Traditional events ... Nothing new.
  • Polymorph boxes are crap.
  • No pvp at all.
  • Everyone is quitting because of RMT.
  • Everything in game need to be balanced.
Why Should we continue playing ? Give me a reason.
This is my personal opinion. with or against i don't care.

TaskyCR7

Board Star
They need to open up a 3rd Kingdome ( allow more OPVP ).
They need to completly change the new map , too many mobs causing delay on hits , drops are horrible with Lvl 105 too.
They need to change 'weekly' events.
Green Dragon should have a 3h CD instead of 1h ( even tho you have 3k coffers of it ).
Market should have a price limit , paying 55kkk for a CL5 ruby that u could've bought 3 months ago with 27-28kkk is a joke.
Dungeons need chests reworked, Azrael is totally useless.
They should atleast 'try' promote the server in a way ( except Prn and Boghy there is 0 quality out there ).
They should make some kind of ' Guild ' event based on a list of task for both low LvL and high LvL.
TOP 5 fishermen and metin farmers should recieve something in the item mall each week , takes a lot of hard work to reach that list.

Putting my differences aside with you , I fully agree with what you've said. I think the new update brought nothing but a boss to be farmed by only 2 Guilds.

Trading

Legendary Promoter
Since im a lvl 45 main, i cant talk about new update and high pvm (but i heard some people sayin the same).

What i can talk about is oPvP and this dont exist in WoM. We need an update to make it possible to fight in map1 vs more then 3 people.
Like a gamemode where u can choose ''oPvP'' where u can kill everyone except group members+guild members for example. Shouldnt be hard to implement and would change ALOT.

Jeban Girtrude

The new prices of items are a joke. How do u expect new people to make pvp when the price of some DECENT pvp earrings is 25kkk.ALL OF U GO SEE THE SELLING PAGE OF ADRYANS WHEN HE QUIT, Those were the REAL PRICES that could help the game get more Pvp

Rosenbloom

Don't want to come off as mean/rude and/or upset someone, BUT -

If people, especially old players, actually enjoyed playing on this server and not only be proud of what they've achieved in the past years, they'd have no problem in accepting changes that would affect their equipment/character but that would also boost the server's popularity.
On the other hand, the truth is that old players pretty much don't enjoy actually playing around here anymore - they do it just to keep themselves and their characters in the same spot, and that has probably become a drag for them. This is also why the team is taking so long to make changes that eventually don't change too much - they know new players will never reach the level of old players, so it is the latter they must satisfy.

Once again, if the majority of active people around here would really enjoy the server for its gameplay experience, it'd probably see major changes, new kingdoms, game modes - but they just don't and don't want to give up on things.

stefanovidiu20

This metin will never be the same as in begining, when you enjoyed so much the game. When you should just fight for your farming spots, when the pvp items was so hard to do and so rare, when the runs was made it by an entire team of players, when the PVP was more important than PVM.
So, how i see now this game for me? I'm playing just for losing time, i'm alwais farming, i make runs alone, the players who i played, now they leave and play other servers, pvp no worth now, so basicaly it's just about farming.
How i see now this game for new players? Boring, now it's more easily to make skills, bio, level, pet and other stufs. Pvp no chance cuz' old players has items and character from 6, 7 years, basicaly you can just farm and farm for nothing.(Except RMT)

In my opinion, even they make lvl 120 with new pvp items , the server will not be again populated.
I preffer more they open a new server same as this since 7 years ago and play from begining with all, instead losing time on this actual game.

Broly

They need to open up a 3rd Kingdome ( allow more OPVP ).
They need to completly change the new map , too many mobs causing delay on hits , drops are horrible with Lvl 105 too.
They need to change 'weekly' events.
Green Dragon should have a 3h CD instead of 1h ( even tho you have 3k coffers of it ).
Market should have a price limit , paying 55kkk for a CL5 ruby that u could've bought 3 months ago with 27-28kkk is a joke.
Dungeons need chests reworked, Azrael is totally useless.
They should atleast 'try' promote the server in a way ( except Prn and Boghy there is 0 quality out there ).
They should make some kind of ' Guild ' event based on a list of task for both low LvL and high LvL.
TOP 5 fishermen and metin farmers should recieve something in the item mall each week , takes a lot of hard work to reach that list.
You just summarized a part of what the server needs in a few points, But who is gonna listen to players' sound. It is obvious that team doesn't care.
It took 1 year to bring this update. what do u expect. Wom2 had the potential to be on top again if it was managed in the right way but this opportuniy is gone. All what i see now is a server collapsing.

What i can talk about is oPvP and this dont exist in WoM. We need an update to make it possible to fight in map1 vs more then 3 people.
Like a gamemode where u can choose ''oPvP'' where u can kill everyone except group members+guild members for example. Shouldnt be hard to implement and would change ALOT.
PvP system needs to be reworked completely. No balance between classes. Some classes are totaly useless in pvp. Most are building or switching to BM.
Why should people work hard to make good pvp gears if they can't find someone to fight or a reason to fight. Good players are qutting or quit already. Everyone is busy with getting better pvm gears or just farming to sell yin. It is not about old and new players, but the question is what is the purpose of making pvp gears ?
Same events, and nothing new - No rewards for pvp - No 3 kingdoms ....

Use a bold here .
The new prices of items are a joke. How do u expect new people to make pvp when the price of some DECENT pvp earrings is 25kkk.ALL OF U GO SEE THE SELLING PAGE OF ADRYANS WHEN HE QUIT, Those were the REAL PRICES that could help the game get more Pvp
Market is another sad story. Everything is shooting in price.
100 dc from 180 to 500
Bonus changers from 8 to 15
Time elixirs from 25-30 to 85-100
Blue crystal from 20 to 200
Cl5 Ruby from 25 oto 50-60
Alchemic changers form 350 to 700-900
Amethyst engraving knifes from 5 to 30 same for other beta materials
Vivid energy crystal from 200 to 750
Ultimate energy crystal from 400 to 1 kk
Good poly marbles from 5 to 30-50
I can make a huge list.

On the other hand some items lost their value.
Dragon heads from 250 to 120 (Every good player can farm 100 heads solo in 1-2 weeks), Take a look on market and see how many runes are there.
Enigmatic ore from 10 to 3-4 (Thanks to new boss and treasure's maps).

Good acceptable gears are very expensive thanks to crappy bonus changers
U need 10k+ bonus changers to get good bonus.

Don't want to come off as mean/rude and/or upset someone, BUT -

If people, especially old players, actually enjoyed playing on this server and not only be proud of what they've achieved in the past years, they'd have no problem in accepting changes that would affect their equipment/character but that would also boost the server's popularity.
On the other hand, the truth is that old players pretty much don't enjoy actually playing around here anymore - they do it just to keep themselves and their characters in the same spot, and that has probably become a drag for them. This is also why the team is taking so long to make changes that eventually don't change too much - they know new players will never reach the level of old players, so it is the latter they must satisfy.

Once again, if the majority of active people around here would really enjoy the server for its gameplay experience, it'd probably see major changes, new kingdoms, game modes - but they just don't and don't want to give up on things.
That's very true. Game is not enjoyable anymore. Most and not all high level players are farming just to sell yin. Only few are still playing just for chilling around with friends.

This metin will never be the same as in begining, when you enjoyed so much the game. When you should just fight for your farming spots, when the pvp items was so hard to do and so rare, when the runs was made it by an entire team of players, when the PVP was more important than PVM.
So, how i see now this game for me? I'm playing just for losing time, i'm alwais farming, i make runs alone, the players who i played, now they leave and play other servers, pvp no worth now, so basicaly it's just about farming.
How i see now this game for new players? Boring, now it's more easily to make skills, bio, level, pet and other stufs. Pvp no chance cuz' old players has items and character from 6, 7 years, basicaly you can just farm and farm for nothing.(Except RMT)
I like your description :)

Few more points to add:
  • Idk what to say about events, I don't even remeber when i joined or enjoyed an event . You completely destroyed the moonlight box event with awesome drop rate changes and same with other traditional event - Nation war is awesome.
  • Site shop and new prices. For regular players u need 300 DC weekly for a single character for ring + pet + shop time + gloves and other things. what about ppls who can play 2hrs per day only, they won't even get their investment in DCs back.
  • Can someone tell me What is the use of the following items ?
    Peak's Earrings - Peak's Bracelet - Mountain Shield - Insanity Helmet - Insanity Shield - Alraune's Earrings.

Argus

Community Manager
Staff member
The tax was increased to guarantee the server will survive and not close as every other server, greed is not something we do and you can see that in the item-shop which is not made pay to win.

As for the rest of the arguments, i'll come with an answer later when more feedback is given

XyZz

No man, i understand what you say, but wom survived many years even without rmt, when they saw the profit they wanted more and more, now they have money but server will die
You're right, WoM2 survived without RMT, so the best point would be to remove it completely. You're playing for fun, not for selling Yin... isn't that so?

koci01

No man, i understand what you say, but wom survived many years even without rmt, when they saw the profit they wanted more and more, now they have money but server will die
My opinion on rmt is that it killed the market, not the server. The existence of rmt made everyone selling only for liquid cash and trades are long time dead and thats not very healthy for a casual player

Loki

Board Star
I actually disagree with most of your points.
  • Update that came after 1 year of waiting is not as expected.
  • New map is a joke.
I don't know what you expected but a new map and 2 new bosses is in my oppinion a pretty big update. There is even new eq to be crafted.

• Drops of peak's metins are even better than new metins (except materials for belts and flowers for Jotun's key).
you are comparing a lvl 100 map with a lvl 107 map imo the higher map should at least drop as good as the other one. Even if the other one is harder to farm at.

• Jotun is 7 minutes run for a pvp ring with extra demi like ring of power that not worth.
  • New belts with extra resistance are a joke too.
When Nemere was released players were complaining aswell. In PvP every singe % of resistance or strong against counts. So even if it is just 5% more i will be essencial once you get to the last stage in PvP. The one with 5% better eq will win most of the time. As you said 7 minutes run maybe even faster is not that bad if you ask me.

• New boss "Demogorogon" that drops Enigmatic ore is a big joke.
  • Green Dragon is useless now.
  • Market is full with enigmatic ore.
I personally don't mind him dropping Enigmatic Ore as he is considerably harder to kill than Wind Dragon. There are 6 Stores on the market with Enigmatic ore right now it is not that much more then before. the prices will drop but there are still items that are exclusively in the Green Dragon's Coffer.
Nonetheless i feel like Demorgorgon could have a higher respawn time.

• Jotun's Coffers give crap that not worth the cost of items we made for it (2x Changers - 1x Antiques .... etc)
I totally agree. The sidedrops should be improved.

• Every metin, boss and thing ingame drop a bonus changer.
  • U need 1000000+ changers to get a single good bonus (Chance to get acceptable bonus is awesome ,,,,)
Honestly this is one of the reasons why WoM is still popular to this day. If everyone was able to get good eq with a few houndred changers everyone would run around with perfect eq and players wouldnt stay here for that long. At the same time it really is not hard to get eq good enough to clear everything in pvm. It took me 2 days to get my character ready for Jotun.

• Market is totally Dead.
  • Prices are going expensive more and more.
That in itself is a contradiction.

• No single item has a stable price.
Im not sure what you mean but there are barely any items that fluctuate a lot. And if there are items those are usually rare items where players have a monopoly on.

• Traditional events ... Nothing new.
  • Polymorph boxes are crap.
Considering that Polymorph boxes are a new event i dont know what you are on about.
Also what did you expect to get from Polymorph boxes that makes you say the current ones are crap?

• No pvp at all.
  • Everyone is quitting because of RMT.
There is PvP but not a lot of open PvP.
I know a lot of players that play WoM because they have the option to sell their eq if they decide to quit or play the server because rmt gave them an easy start/return back to the server. Seeing old player quit is definitely discuraging but that happens all the time and there will always be new players/guilds to play with.

• Everything in game need to be balanced.
No.