Deceitful Forest Lost King Treasure | WoM2 Forum

Deceitful Forest Lost King Treasure

Keisuke

Today i try to beat Mushroom Queen from Lost king treasure and this boss gave 58k dmg, only high dmg, but i had 70% earth rez.. alchemy cl4, 15energy, buff. and another stuff.. how it's that possible to beat this boss? :O

Boghy8

Legendary Promoter
To be honest i was afraid about the dmg given by those 2 new treasure maps.
I'll try some in the near future, but i think we need to have a meley equip (res skill) + the defence needed (earth/wind).
Not hard, but it depends on drop.
Anyway, i'm looking for more feedback too :D

Steven

SGM & Game Designer
Staff member
Hey, how many attackers did you used?
Give it another try (if possible) and please use Dragon Bracelet & Grey Liquid.

Keisuke

I try again, i'm solo, war body lvl 110, this time i use Grey Liquid 20%, White Liquid with 200def Dragon Bracelet and same stuff...and again, normal skill 25k dmg, 10k on hit from boss, and critical 40-45k :O :O
I try to use Skill damage resistance, Aqua Armour+9, helm+7, Glacial bracelet+9...and nothing :))) more high damage from boss
Maybe Boghy can try to beat, maybe sura AM are more strong, we'll see :D

IDemonI

But if he had 2 chars how would it help him thinking that he is taking 50k crit? New record the first guy to instantly die with 3 chars? xD?

Malinda

I reported that before on "v20.0 Update - Discussion Thread" . We have tried both Green Dragon and Mushroom Queen "Lost Treasure's map version" as Strong guild party with decent gears, 5 attackers 110 with enigmatic weapons and 2 buffers, Good resistance (earth/wind/skill), Grey liquids, Dragon bracelets, Poly marbles and everything. we could tank dragon till 75-80% but after that we kept dying like "Wild dogs vs 110 level" :D . Damage is very OP and kinda bugged on both the queen and dragon.