Demon Tower update | WoM2 Forum

Demon Tower update

Yopjustme

Hi,

I was playing in a time when many players was waiting for killing the stone to do a DT run. I could say it was some good times ^^ because its a nice dungeon. Nowadays there are no players left to do the dungeon except for the 42-60 lvl farmers.

Like the title says, I suggest to make Demon Tower(DT) profitable again.

Maybe the drop by killing Reaper could be increased -> more chests or better items from chests.

VaSsa

DT is profitable enough. There are no players because 1st floor metin spawn is quicker.

Only upgrade I would like is a max number of empty boxes in the 7th floor. Need to destroy 40 metins is frustrating.

Melleril

Demon Tower is useless lmao...
It's a good way to get Leaves, Frog Legs, and Frog Tongues as a by-product of running DT.
Keepsakes with and without+ are still selling pretty good if you ask me.
Finger Bones are at like what, over 23-24k a piece? There was a time when they were 9k so...
Demon Gems are still OK I guess...
You can make 54 accessories +9 with the Blacksmith for some extra profit, as Demon said (and not only, 95 weapons as well)

Did I mention Finger Bones? My farmer can drop even 5-6 in a very lucky run and that's 115k - for a beginner player (since you need only some undead here and there) this is good easy money as DT is instanced.

DT should also be the main way to get Relics, but sadly they are available in shop. But I still farm them via the good old DT way.
Also, don't ask for more competition for DT - one year ago when Corona started and we had 2.5k on, you couldn't get a solo DT spot in weeks unless you farmed during the night.

DT can also be used to level your pet if SD2 is too busy and you can't resist SD3. Oh there are a lot of uses for DT, and in the 40-96 range too. I think it's just as profitable as it needs to be, especially since it's the precursor of Catacombs and shouldn't be comparable in loot/difficulty.

No, no Blue Death :joy:

BlackAnWhite

Its already profitable since u also have the blacksmiths. But for raw drop id add 1 more coffer to reaper
well, blacksmith is useless since on wom, only 5 metins can be opened at a time and anyway you dont need upgrade items for lower lvl items but yeah, its a nice run, floor 8 is also very good, just floor 7 would be nice to have a higher drop for the map or 100% chance since mobs start to come and makes a lot of lag

IDemonI

Board Star
well, blacksmith is useless since on wom, only 5 metins can be opened at a time and anyway you dont need upgrade items for lower lvl items but yeah, its a nice run, floor 8 is also very good, just floor 7 would be nice to have a higher drop for the map or 100% chance since mobs start to come and makes a lot of lag
I just said the reason it is not useless and u re telling me its useless

greyback

Another post for "boohoo i can't make enough money,plz buff this buff that,make it easy"
Cmawn,DT is dope,4 chest from reaper + 1 chest from demon king,1-3 relics,sh*t load of upgrade mats,free upgrade
Even without opening the chest,you can make like 100-125kk per run,
Reaper chests are 20-24kk, king chests 10-13kk,relics are 12kk,finger bones are 20kk each,why you guys still crying over here,even typing that brings me pain

DenisV

DT is profitable enough. There are no players because 1st floor metin spawn is quicker.

Only upgrade I would like is a max number of empty boxes in the 7th floor. Need to destroy 40 metins is frustrating.
You're absolutely right ! With a char of mine, level 55, been stuck there for ages ! I had destroyed over 30 of metins, and still, all the chests were empty and after so long i just left the DT

greyback

You're absolutely right ! With a char of mine, level 55, been stuck there for ages ! I had destroyed over 30 of metins, and still, all the chests were empty and after so long i just left the DT
Even if you get the map from first metin,even if you kill the reaper,you won't get any drop from Reaper.
Only level 75+ gets drop from reaper,so stick to the basics,First 5 floor --> BS --> First floor --> repeat

BlazeWind

Board Star
Even if you get the map from first metin,even if you kill the reaper,you won't get any drop from Reaper.
Only level 75+ gets drop from reaper,so stick to the basics,First 5 floor --> BS --> First floor --> repeat
I'm pretty sure he meant he is farming up to reaper with lv55 and killing reaper with another char lv75+. At least that's the sensible thing to do.
You don't even have to 1v1 reaper with a lv75+ char, it's enough to touch it once with a lv75+ buff for example, the lv55 can do the rest.