What's new

Diary of A Shaman

Dashing

Day 33.
My dear diary,
Today I woke up and once again I sold nothing.. Once again I went to search a place to farm..
33 days past and I can't figure it out.. Why Warriors and Suras love to help me with the metins..
I don't know if I changed my name to "Help me"
Cant understand...
or
When I'm buffing myself , they think I'm not going to do the metin but I'm just using the buffs to seduce the metin..

thank you for another wonderful day at metin2

Drakon

It seems to me that you are venting because the old lady didn't give you good luck today!

RicardoPortuga

I'm going to describe a little what happens to me every day I farm from 8 to 12h I'm currently lvl 71 and my shaman is lvl 66 I usually farm in several places for example forest and fire land I can say that I'm upset with the XP issue and the drops I will give an example the v1 the xp is equal to a metin of 70 / 80 it is very low and what I am most upset about is that I never got a soul stone I think my account is buggy because I have friends who can get it lower level and there are even streamers that in 2 3 hours you can get from 2 to 4 soul stones for that reason I'm starting to get very bored outside that yesterday I missed 14 blessing marble to add the 5 bonus to my Ebonys earrings what I ask and that they start polling or asking players for opinions because I see we are being ignored and it gets annoying I have friends who are thinking about leaving the server which leaves us playing and motivating each other I am a player who helps the server staying online I won't reveal amounts either because it's private but I've already helped the server so if you don't want to lose a number of players it's good that you start listening to players and asking for opinions before making big changes it's not fair to players who are currently lvl high because they took advantage of leveling up in the tower and we were starting to go to the tower not taking advantage of that XP and the items are super expensive and very difficult to get because a lot I lost 40 blessings scroll trying to belt to +9 me I spend 8kk to 10kk for each attempt for +6 or +7 it's not fair life is complicated XD

skoupa

I'm going to describe a little what happens to me every day I farm from 8 to 12h I'm currently lvl 71 and my shaman is lvl 66 I usually farm in several places for example forest and fire land I can say that I'm upset with the XP issue and the drops I will give an example the v1 the xp is equal to a metin of 70 / 80 it is very low and what I am most upset about is that I never got a soul stone I think my account is buggy because I have friends who can get it lower level and there are even streamers that in 2 3 hours you can get from 2 to 4 soul stones for that reason I'm starting to get very bored outside that yesterday I missed 14 blessing marble to add the 5 bonus to my Ebonys earrings what I ask and that they start polling or asking players for opinions because I see we are being ignored and it gets annoying I have friends who are thinking about leaving the server which leaves us playing and motivating each other I am a player who helps the server staying online I won't reveal amounts either because it's private but I've already helped the server so if you don't want to lose a number of players it's good that you start listening to players and asking for opinions before making big changes it's not fair to players who are currently lvl high because they took advantage of leveling up in the tower and we were starting to go to the tower not taking advantage of that XP and the items are super expensive and very difficult to get because a lot I lost 40 blessings scroll trying to belt to +9 me I spend 8kk to 10kk for each attempt for +6 or +7 it's not fair life is complicated XD
Dude thats a long ass sentence. I was out of breath in the first 3 lines. Use some punctuation, Jesus Christ!

Drakon

Dude thats a long ass sentence. I was out of breath in the first 3 lines. Use some punctuation, Jesus Christ!
This forum has such a powerful skill, it can stop you from breathing while reading!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Dashing

Part II
Dear Diary,
I farmed for 2 hours, got 0 adders, 0 changers .. the only "good" thing I received was book of aura x2
thank you

Toxic

Day 33.
My dear diary,
Today I woke up and once again I sold nothing.. Once again I went to search a place to farm..
33 days past and I can't figure it out.. Why Warriors and Suras love to help me with the metins..
I don't know if I changed my name to "Help me"
Cant understand...
or
When I'm buffing myself , they think I'm not going to do the metin but I'm just using the buffs to seduce the metin..

thank you for another wonderful day at metin2
I promise you, the problem is you're not hot enough. I rarely got ksed because while my ugly a** warrior and her desert wanderer costume hit the metins, any helping hands are too busy looking at my sexy Crimson Robed shaman... that's the secret.. You have to charm your potential helpers not the metins 🤣

Drakon

I promise you, the problem is you're not hot enough. I rarely got ksed because while my ugly a** warrior and her desert wanderer costume hit the metins, any helping hands are too busy looking at my sexy Crimson Robed shaman... that's the secret.. You have to charm your potential helpers not the metins 🤣
in my country we have a name for that!! 😂😂😂🤣

Dashing

Day 35,
Dear Diary,
I have been farming in the forest as you know..
Today was a good day, got 2 soul stones n less than 1h.
and I had a lot of help with the metins.
Thank you.