What's new

Disappointed by the Aqua timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob

Some might see this as crying but please hear me out.

Me and a buddy of mine from previous WOM2 both work fulltime and can mainly only really play during weekends and some evenings.

We’ve both been playing since the 1st day of server start and both took about a 2-3 month break in between.

Today we decided that we’re ready to face the aqua dragon together! I know for a lot of players this is not a challenge anymore and have done hundreds already.

We got our lightning res and our alchemy and everything needed to beat the aqua dragon.
We memorised the path to the aqua dragon portal from 2020 when we last did it and sprinted off!
We killed the commander and jumped 3ft in the air from happiness that he dropped 2 keys instead of 1…. “Wow! This is different from the old wom” we both said in happiness.
We ran towards the portal with a very euphoric, nostalgic and determined feeling.. and what does this crew do ? What does this crew do? The spawn portal to the aqua dragon is global!

why do this?!
this is yet another blow for players who can’t spend as much time and a major advantage for the players who are playing fulltime.

The middle-class is already slowly dying off, everything is overpriced thanks to the fulltime players and the gap keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Now I understand on every server in every MMO there will be a fulltime player base that will always be ahead of everyone else, but this cool-down decision of the Aqua dungeon is unfair.
We tried all channels, and they were all claimed already.
We don’t have the PvP to defend our channel because as mentioned before we can only play in weekends thus don’t have PvP gear yet to defend our channel.

This has to change, make it like old wom where the cool-down is personal on the characters.

I spoke to Bodo outside the gate who is extremely friendly to my suprise because most 105 players are arrogant pricks, I was told that everyone thinks it’s kinda bullshit they chose for this cool-down system.
Right now the only dungeon you can do to make some real good Yang without being disturbed is Azreal.
Earth runs are useless since dragon heads sell low for 30kk
Aqua is constantly full and guarded by players waiting, and yeah that’s it.

Am I the only one ☝️?

Last edited:

Bob

I just checked out the suggestion tab and see that someone has indeed suggested the same thing with many upvotes, look at this blind reaction by the crew

Hello,

After reviewing some statistics, it appears that the market for Aqua Drake crafting materials is maintaining a good rate and pace. I'll continue to monitor this closely, and if I observe a shortage of materials or an imbalance between the number of weapons and available materials, I will take appropriate actions.

Until such a situation arises, the Aqua Drake run will continue with its global cooldown.

Thanks for the input,
Snake

That’s great… but it’s the same player base that keep getting the materials because they are the ones deciding who can go and in what channel. Doesn’t crew understand this?

Players such as myself and my friend can only login during the peek times, how is this fair ?

ThePlayer

sorry man, they dont care of your feelings, they only care of statistics :(... and that kind of comment from a stuff member, it actually says a lot on how God-ish they act and treat their community, like ONLY they know what is good and what is bad for all of us(community of this server).

darwizzy

Well they are right, removing the cooldown will mean everyone will spam it since u make so much in such few minutes, if they remove it we will reach the point of it being very bad and not at all worth it. Also writting a full story won't make the team sympatetic, they will never choose to make a few players happy just to **** up the market in the process. Also, come on how do we complain about the market everything sells very quick the prices only went up because of the amount of raw yang you get in beta, this also helps the lower end players, upgrade items are 1-2kk, they make a lot more than we did, nothing is overpriced, its just inflation.

You want to make aqua drakes because u can get 50kk in 5 minutes. If they remove it then you will make maybe 20kk per run and you will be even more upset. I only see 2 ways to improve the situation for you. Either they make it so you can only do the dungeon 2-3 times a day or they can implement a system that gives priority to players who haven't done too many aquas that day, just like a list the more aquas u do the lower u are on that list.

Bob

Well they are right, removing the cooldown will mean everyone will spam it since u make so much in such few minutes, if they remove it we will reach the point of it being very bad and not at all worth it. Also writting a full story won't make the team sympatetic, they will never choose to make a few players happy just to **** up the market in the process. Also, come on how do we complain about the market everything sells very quick the prices only went up because of the amount of raw yang you get in beta, this also helps the lower end players, upgrade items are 1-2kk, they make a lot more than we did, nothing is overpriced, its just inflation.

You want to make aqua drakes because u can get 50kk in 5 minutes. If they remove it then you will make maybe 20kk per run and you will be even more upset. I only see 2 ways to improve the situation for you. Either they make it so you can only do the dungeon 2-3 times a day or they can implement a system that gives priority to players who haven't done too many aquas that day, just like a list the more aquas u do the lower u are on that list.
Then make the personal cool-down 6hours . Even the playing field..

If you read my message I’m not talking just about me, I’m talking about players in the same situation as me, players who don’t have much time to spend in the game that— yes want to make a quick 50kk! How else do you even hope to come close with the top-tear player base? Spend thousands of euros seems the only other solution

Also.. have you seen research elixers just to name one item. That is not due to the total yang farmed. Imagine being a new player and seeing these crazy prices

darwizzy

Well they f ed up when they reduced to researcher elixir drop rate, they aknowledge it, buffed it, and now its under 4kk again. Now tell me another item because i can't think of any.

Toxic

Well as you already saw we complained about it and got rejected so here we are, waiting in line to get to kill aqua drake like we're waiting at the grocery store. The clownery is real but ehh.. what can you do
Somewhere in the fine print of the terms and conditions to play this server there's a clause to be willing to be ignored and abused by the team, I'm sure :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also Snake's argument that the market for dragon claws and scales is steady is so stupid like... ofc they are farmed and sold like crazy when you need them for everythin???? Want epic weapon? 4/4 Want aqua armor? 5/5 Want boots? another 4/4 or 5/5 I'm sure. Oh you want +9 boots or weapon? haha good luck with the claws

godmilk

I think its time to look back into this?
0 claws on the market (correction 1 shop 500kk), 0 chests @Snake

my suggestion make it a cooldown per player not less then 3h.

Snake

Game Designer
Staff member
Game Designer
Closing this topic as I've taken the initiative to switch the global cooldown for the Aqua Drake to a personal cooldown. Your input and votes are welcome in our Discord section #voting.

Appreciate your involvement,
Snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.