do you want the 3 kingdoms back? | Page 2 | WoM2 Aurora Forum

do you want the 3 kingdoms back?

do you want the old kingdoms back?

• Total voters

johnnie

Let`s look at the facts, it does not matter what the team does (updates, changes, new maps, new dungeons, new bosses, etc), this community always wants something new and when something new comes, comes the hate from the community against the team and 75% of the people just make hate discussion threads and in there everyone make trash posts against the team. I`ve seen this for the last 2 years. It does not matter what comes in the future because more than 50% of the people will not be happy anyway and will hate it and trash talk about it.

P.S. These are the facts, do not hate me, have a nice day :innocent::innocent:

Archmage

Alchemy changers wasn't THE biggest mistake of the game, neither Meley.

The biggest mistake was not touching the metin drops and farming spots. Beta map=the same. We are farming the exact same amount of money we were farming a year ago. Calamity metins drop pages, other metins are untouched. There are only 4 metins per channel. Nobody bothers with most of the bosses and elite bosses other than few certain ones.

How can you make anything happen when your money loses value to inflation? I was able to farm 60kk per hour back then. Now, without counting the lost pages, it is the same amount of money-that is, if you can farm ANY, because you can't FIND any. I was at least able to farm 2h non stop without being disturbed very late night. I also used to farm elite bosses but saw all of their crap drops and moved on.

Give the farmers a leeway, a REAL solution to enable them to catch up with the giants and the moguls of this server. A friend of mine has items worth 700kkk+ including alchemy and costumes. How can I, or anyone who aspires to become a great player and loves the server and metin2, match any of these and not get sad? I am disappointed in myself every time I do a trade for small percentile gains like %5-10. Not enough leeway, not enough options. Meley meley and meley. THAT IS ALL YOU CARE ABOUT!

Ravenflow

it's easy to talk from the prespective of a beta map farmer or w/e it is that you do :). atm meley is the standard, and it's THE way to farm. full cl5 alchemy page is the standard (because it's way more do-able than before) and it's THE way to fight, before meley you could fight with freaking cl1 alchemy page because NO ONE had full cl5 alchemy, i know so many people that sold all they're pvp equip to farm, farm, farm to get atleast 1x full page of cl5's because of the fact that there are so many players now with full cl5 and it became a standard. so yeah, i think you don't have the smallest idea what you're talking about.
So ? What's your point? We all fight with cl1 or cl5, what's the difference? Alchemy was a fucking meme before Meley, it's a 6 years old server, people should be able to catchup and finish stuff if they want to pvp, don't you think? If you want to farm 10 years before doing pvp, Gameforge metin welcomes you with open arms.

Shobu

So ? What's your point? We all fight with cl1 or cl5, what's the difference? Alchemy was a fucking meme before Meley, it's a 6 years old server, people should be able to catchup and finish stuff if they want to pvp, don't you think? If you want to farm 10 years before doing pvp, Gameforge metin welcomes you with open arms.
you think alchemy changers will help you as a new player to catch up? man you really got no clue. how are you as a new player supposed to farm 10kkk to get 1x crap cl5 piece of alchy to then have a chance to start rolling on it? btw, how are you as a new player supposed to get 2x 105 accounts with full gear, full bio to be able to farm meley? also, don't even bother talking about rolling alchemy, chance to success is almost inexistent. my point was that before meley you didn't need full cl5 to fight. NO ONE HAD FULL CL5. anyhow you're driving far of the point. meley is off topic for this thread.

i didn't say alchy changers was "THE mistake", i think i listed a list of 6-7 things that i think were stupid things to happen, most of em unfixable.

The biggest mistake was not touching the metin drops and farming spots. Beta map=the same. We are farming the exact same amount of money we were farming a year ago. Calamity metins drop pages, other metins are untouched. There are only 4 metins per channel. Nobody bothers with most of the bosses and elite bosses other than few certain ones.

How can you make anything happen when your money loses value to inflation? I was able to farm 60kk per hour back then. Now, without counting the lost pages, it is the same amount of money-that is, if you can farm ANY, because you can't FIND any. I was at least able to farm 2h non stop without being disturbed very late night. I also used to farm elite bosses but saw all of their crap drops and moved on.

Give the farmers a leeway, a REAL solution to enable them to catch up with the giants and the moguls of this server. A friend of mine has items worth 700kkk+ including alchemy and costumes. How can I, or anyone who aspires to become a great player and loves the server and metin2, match any of these and not get sad? I am disappointed in myself every time I do a trade for small percentile gains like %5-10. Not enough leeway, not enough options. Meley meley and meley. THAT IS ALL YOU CARE ABOUT!
+111111

this guy talks the truth. +1

WoM2, or how it'll soon be known to the public, DoMeleyOrLeave :eyes:
It is a map WAY too OP yang-wise and I stay with my opinion, that alchemic bonus changers kinda ruined the balance on the server. Why? Simply because the top guys used to have a purpose of making a perfect alchemy page, now it's just a standard, hence the number of 105 ers that are left with no purpose, thing that will cost us even more players.
Meley nowadays is literally the ONLY way for mainly everybody to make good bucks, while the other farming methods are the same since forever.
What about National War and Dojang? (not to mention Overlord/Beacon defence, at least those are new events) What should a newcomer do when it comes to these events? Getting beaten by one 105 guy that's using his 39/59/79 char or getting beaten by a bunch of 105 guys during a totally chaos of an war? Hard call. You guys should give the newcomers an alternative during these two events, maybe something like a fast mining or fishing event ^^.
Talking about kingdoms, the oPvP is literally dead since the dynasties came on :/ A more viable option to resolve this oPvP crisis will surely be introducing a world boss!

Desylium

The old map1s could be reused somehow as high lvl maps (i.e for new content like the chaos metins, lving map for 105+ lvls if they ever extend it, and so on).
I don't really mind which map is important. I mean, we use it as a commercial point. This simplifies having to go to 3 maps and going to only 2 instead. The same with opvp. But it indeed feels weird to me too after years of the old ones

Paire

I would love to see the kingdoms back, but even if i think they wont :(

But i dont unerstand why the dont work on the things ppl were complaing about for years, like lvl 90 map rework, or Pvp balance anything which the players are complaing much about, instead they change something which was already working fine ( or even better? ). the jeongbog map1 isnt used at all. there are like 15 shops and there are no more raids or anything like with the old kingdoms, then another mistake in my opnion was to move all ros in one kingdom and others in other, now if you have enemy from same kingdom or etc, u cant move to other kingdom because the only enemy diffrent kingdom is offically a ro kingdom... now events are unbalanced too as we can see romanians dont give a fck about events even i think they are more in numbers they dont join events like overhunt etc..

well yea i think the most players as we see from the poll would like the old kingdom maps including me and many friends in-game, so yea maybe team should think about it :D

johnnie

I would love to see the kingdoms back, but even if i think they wont :(

But i dont unerstand why the dont work on the things ppl were complaing about for years, like lvl 90 map rework, or Pvp balance anything which the players are complaing much about, instead they change something which was already working fine ( or even better? ). the jeongbog map1 isnt used at all. there are like 15 shops and there are no more raids or anything like with the old kingdoms, then another mistake in my opnion was to move all ros in one kingdom and others in other, now if you have enemy from same kingdom or etc, u cant move to other kingdom because the only enemy diffrent kingdom is offically a ro kingdom... now events are unbalanced too as we can see romanians dont give a fck about events even i think they are more in numbers they dont join events like overhunt etc..

well yea i think the most players as we see from the poll would like the old kingdom maps including me and many friends in-game, so yea maybe team should think about it :D
We all know what happened with the merge poll and I think it is the same with 1/3 from the votes here. Some of these people do not even understand english and still vote, so yea. :innocent:

WoM2, or how it'll soon be known to the public, DoMeleyOrLeave :eyes:
It is a map WAY too OP yang-wise and I stay with my opinion, that alchemic bonus changers kinda ruined the balance on the server. Why? Simply because the top guys used to have a purpose of making a perfect alchemy page, now it's just a standard, hence the number of 105 ers that are left with no purpose, thing that will cost us even more players.
Meley nowadays is literally the ONLY way for mainly everybody to make good bucks, while the other farming methods are the same since forever.
What about National War and Dojang? (not to mention Overlord/Beacon defence, at least those are new events) What should a newcomer do when it comes to these events? Getting beaten by one 105 guy that's using his 39/59/79 char or getting beaten by a bunch of 105 guys during a totally chaos of an war? Hard call. You guys should give the newcomers an alternative during these two events, maybe something like a fast mining or fishing event ^^.
Talking about kingdoms, the oPvP is literally dead since the dynasties came on :/ A more viable option to resolve this oPvP crisis will surely be introducing a world boss!
well ofc meley is a good money thing for 105 players but think abit most of us are already playing 3+ years you want tell us we dont deserve to make a run like that after 3 years of playing active?

well ofc meley is a good money thing for 105 players but think abit most of us are already playing 3+ years you want tell us we dont deserve to make a run like that after 3 years of playing active?
And what's so nice about it? What's so nice in making LOTS of money as long as pretty much every other 105 on the server is making the same amount of money?
To be honest with you guys, I always thought this game was a lot about the skills you have in both fighting and making money, but right now the "skill" required is making non stop meley's. The team could've create a run which would've required much more skill and which would've required a lot of luck to make big bucks, otherwise the yang from it would've been balanced, instead, we have Meley, an unlimited resource for all the big guys, while the newcomers are fighting for Imha/Map1 farming spots. :idea:

And what's so nice about it? What's so nice in making LOTS of money as long as pretty much every other 105 on the server is making the same amount of money?
To be honest with you guys, I always thought this game was a lot about the skills you have in both fighting and making money, but right now the "skill" required is making non stop meley's. The team could've create a run which would've required much more skill and which would've required a lot of luck to make big bucks, otherwise the yang from it would've been balanced, instead, we have Meley, an unlimited resource for all the big guys, while the newcomers are fighting for Imha/Map1 farming spots. :idea:
Let's pray and hope the future runs will be harder and require a group of people to do. Such as "Ship defense"

Anyways, let's stick to the topic xD but I agree tho.

Shobu

i think wom should start a server from scratch, using everything they learnt on this one. no nemere, no meley, no push, no 2 kingdoms, maybe not even 105 weapons, and a easier bio(maybe even unexistent). OR if they add nemere,meley they shouldn't change the core playstile of the game, they should only add just another point of farming (one can be more worth than the other), just like azrael is.

i don't think there s anything to do here about any of those, meley can't be removed, nemere, can't be removed, if pushes will be removed that s a further problem in balancing issues here, etc. kingdoms can be changed back tho, and getting push shouldn't be an issue on this server.

otherwise, i don't see a way they can fix all this stuff they randomly thrown at us just to throw something, most fun wom imo was when lvl 103 character could join and compete in nw versus 105 chars.

Last edited:
i think wom should start a server from scratch, using everything they learnt on this one. no nemere, no meley, no push, no 2 kingdoms, maybe not even 105 weapons, with an easier bio(maybe even unexistent, i don't know anyone who s like "yay i need to do bio"). (or if they add nemere,meley they shouldn't change the core playstile of the game, they should only add just another point of farming[one can be more worth than the other], just like azrael is). i don't think there s anything to do here about any of those, meley can't be removed, nemere, can't be removed, if pushes will be removed that s a further problem in balancing issues here, etc. kingdoms can be changed back tho, and getting push shouldn't be an issue on this server.
otherwise, i don't see a way they can fix all this stuff they randomly thrown at us just to throw something, most fun wom imo was when lvl 103 character could join and compete in nw.
???????????

i think wom should start a server from scratch, using everything they learnt on this one. no nemere, no meley, no push, no 2 kingdoms, maybe not even 105 weapons
Yea cuz let's not evolve the game, let's go back in time xD Even tho I love the old school game of metin2, we can't stay in 2009 forever, let's move forward, but slowly!

And this thread is mostly about the 3 kingdoms, not about a new server, instead, I will recommend you these 2 threads instead:

New Server poll(3 months only for new players)
NEW BEGINNING

Shobu

Yea cuz let's not evolve the game, let's go back in time xD Even tho I love the old school game of metin2, we can't stay in 2009 forever, let's move forward, but slowly!

And this thread is mostly about the 3 kingdoms, not about a new server, instead, I will recommend you these 2 threads instead:

New Server poll(3 months only for new players)
NEW BEGINNING
if you'd be able to read the post thoroughly (wich you're not), you'd understand that the whole point of the post is that none of the others can be changed, BUT the 3 kingdoms.