What's new

DT WALL BUGS

THEONE

If you get a lil to close or GOD knows how u can touch one of them you remain stuck in the DT walls, ohh and if the reaper pushes you in the wall you remain stuck there at certain points. This can be very annoying , not to mention that the reaper is a ridiculously hard to kill boss even with good equipment because it pushes you around everytime :) please make the cooldown skill from the reaper that pushes you longer or make it possible to fix him in certain positions because it should be possible to kill him easy without being transformed i mean what's the point of him pushing you every 5-8 secs while he regains his life .... poison still does not do the trick of killing him, you need to get him stuck in the wall in order to kill him because he PUSHES you everythime you take 20% of his life and trying to do that GET'S YOU STUCK wich for me seems embarrassing YOU NEED TO DO TO HIM WHAT YOU DON'T WANT TO HAPPEN TO YOU REMAIN BLOCKED IN THE WALL WHAT'S THE POINTT OF DOING DTT ANYMORE???? ONE WORD STUPIDLY EMBARRASSING !!!!!!!!!! FIX IT PLEASE

Last edited:

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hi TheOne, could you please also specify what kind of mount are you using? Because according to my observations, such cases generally occur with some specific mounts.