Dungsean Peaks - the new Red Forest | WoM2 Forum

Dungsean Peaks - the new Red Forest

Freaky

So why, after the whole Red Forest situation is a map like Dungsean Peaks allowed to exist? Metins take a third of Tranquility metins, are easier than beta metins (you can do them without element resistance buffs and autopots???) and drop exactly the same as Tranquility.
I'm too worn out at this point to just abuse the next map so I guess that's it for me

Aky420

Board Star
Peaks has been a very easy map since the beginning, but that's also the big downside of it. Because it has such low requirements pretty much everybody will farm in it, which means less overall metins (and drops, obvs) for each person

Freaky

Well then it shouldn't drop the same as a Metin of Tranquility that takes 3 times the amount and requires good eq

IDemonI

Board Star
Well then it shouldn't drop the same as a Metin of Tranquility that takes 3 times the amount and requires good eq
Meadows is made for suras so they can have a map to farm in it, without warriors to take their stones in 30 sec and ks them

Freaky

Meadows is made for suras so they can have a map to farm in it, without warriors to take their stones in 30 sec and ks them
Why would it be a Sura map? It's a Warrior map if anything given damage is so important with the high regen of the metins and Warrior can do it too

IDemonI

Board Star
Why would it be a Sura map? It's a Warrior map if anything given damage is so important with the high regen of the metins and Warrior can do it too
First of all wtf are u saying?
Second of all only a warrior with cl5 and a healer mage can farm there. The map is simply not made for warriors bcs of mobs damage

Freaky

I was doing meadows 3 days ago as warrior without heal shaman with cl3 alchemy lol, it isnt this hard, this sv isnt even a month old and meadows is doable as warrior

Freaky

I only need to run once to change to DD eq but yes the map simply isn't worth it while peaks exists and isn't filled with 100 people