What's new

Event - Itemshop - Manni / Mannu or Camel

Kamikaze

Foreword:

My English is bad. I apologize!

I have the following request:

A few Weeks ago was the "Ramadan-Event". There were nice Deals in the Itemshop. You could buy the "Camel - Pet" or other nice Items or Costumes.

Would it be possible for the camel to return to the Itemshop?
The pets in the game are very lame and this makes active farming less fun because they are very slow...
I would be the team in particular the admin being, when you introduce a new event in the item shop soon and best with the Camel as an offer or maybe the mahmmut Manni/Mannu. This is also part of the official server and i guess it would be good for the market if new items are available & the players who unfortunately didn't use the last opportunity would have a new chance to get the pets via the item shop.
I would personally prefer the Mahmmut, but both mounts are fast, so I wouldn't care which one appears in the item shop.
I think it would also be in the interest of the rest of the community.

Thanks!

- Kamikaze -

Symbol „Von der Community überprüft“

Gankster

I think only next year, but wait for summer or midsummer event, they should add something awesome too :p

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

i am pretty sure there will be some new pets/mounts along with the costumes, not sure if exactly Manni/Mannu but some pets are meant to be only seasonal like Rabbit for Easter or Camel for Ramadan - some holiday related themed assets. Usually they get rotated over time plus some new sets get added. As Gankster said just wait there will be probably something juicy :)

Cheers!