Farewell Wom2 | WoM2 Forum

Farewell Wom2

WhoKnows

Board Star
Farewell, Dear Wom2

My time has come, to say the final goodbye.

It's time to move on, from the place I've known the past 4 years, as my metin2 home.

It hasn't been an easy decision to whenever to leave or not. But I've come to the conclusion, that I won't
let myself support a server, where abuse is an allowed thing to do from the staff side.

But furthermore than that, a HUGE thanks to 2 persons from the team, who manage to take Wom2 to the next level and made it a nice place to stay, especially the past 1 year. PACI and Steven have done a lot of great stuff for this community. With "Think" leaving the team and PACI taking over, and manage to do a lot of great things and be a part of the fun we had on discord, was a huge PLUS+ in my book, I really enjoy that kind of integrated with the community.

And for our dear Steven, a GM who joined the Team and decided to change how a GM could work. A lot of great things were made from Steven, guides, tips, small YouTube videos and a WIKI page which got updated - A truly GM who knew how to threat the community fair, with answering our question instead of using the same old lame reply "Explore it yourself" - Thanks for your help, through my journey.

Anyhow, Wom2 sure has been a great ride the past 4 years, and especially 2019 was a hell of a ride, I had a ton of fun on the discord with the #Off-TopicGang, on wom2/wom3 discord.

I'm leaving Wom2 with great memories, I manage to set the goals I wanted to do on the Officials servers and made that "Dream" come true on wom2 instead.

I had a lot of in-game fights with certain people, and I had friendly conversations with people and helping them on their journey as well. So to all the enemies I created, thanks for the fights we had and the fun you manage to make, I wish you the best of luck. Without drama and fights in Metin2, it wouldn't be near as fun.

and in general - Thanks to all the awesome persons on this server, you know who you are, and I was and still are, grateful for what you did <3
You guys made wom2 an incredible awesome server to play on, remember that!​

I wish that my journey could go on with wom2, but under these circumstances, I don't find it possible.

Sometimes only 1 person is needed to destroy everything, which is sad, but that's how things go.
I don't hate and will never hate WoM2, I just hate some people from the Team who manage to ruin how great Wom2 used to be.

So I still wish Wom2/wom3 the best of luck in the future and hope the people behind it can keep creating good things for this community.

So on that note,

Thank you all for making Wom2 a great place to play on, it was fun while it lastest, but life goes on and we need to seek for other things.. and WhoKnows, we might see each other one day ;-)

I wish you all the best of luck and a great future,

- Auto​

xLyumi

Board Star
Farewell, Dear Wom2

It's time to move on, from the place I've known the past 4 years, as my metin2 home.

It hasn't been an easy decision to whenever to leave or not. But I've come to the conclusion, that I won't
let myself support a server, where abuse is an allowed thing to do from the staff side.

But furthermore than that, a HUGE thanks to 2 persons from the team, who manage to take Wom2 to the next level and made it a nice place to stay, especially the past 1 year. PACI and Steven have done a lot of great stuff for this community. With "Think" leaving the team and PACI taking over, and manage to do a lot of great things and be a part of the fun we had on discord, was a huge PLUS+ in my book, I really enjoy that kind of integrated with the community.

And for our dear Steven, a GM who joined the Team and decided to change how a GM could work. A lot of great things were made from Steven, guides, tips, small YouTube videos and a WIKI page which got updated - A truly GM who knew how to threat the community fair, with answering our question instead of using the same old lame reply "Explore it yourself" - Thanks for your help, through my journey.

Anyhow, Wom2 sure has been a great ride the past 4 years, and especially 2019 was a hell of a ride, I had a ton of fun on the discord with the #Off-TopicGang, on wom2/wom3 discord.

I'm leaving Wom2 with great memories, I manage to set the goals I wanted to do on the Officials servers and made that "Dream" come true on wom2 instead.

I had a lot of in-game fights with certain people, and I had friendly conversations with people and helping them on their journey as well. So to all the enemies I created, thanks for the fights we had and the fun you manage to make, I wish you the best of luck. Without drama and fights in Metin2, it wouldn't be near as fun.

and in general - Thanks to all the awesome persons on this server, you know who you are, and I was and still are, grateful for what you did <3

I wish that my journey could go on with wom2, but under these circumstances, I don't find it possible.

Sometimes only 1 person is needed to destroy everything, which is sad, but that's how things go.
I don't hate and will never hate WoM2, I just hate some people from the Team who manage to ruin how great Wom2 used to be.

So I still wish Wom2/wom3 the best of luck in the future and hope the people behind it can keep creating good things for this community.

So on that note,

Thank you all for making Wom2 a great place to play on, it was fun while it lastest, but life goes on and we need to seek for other things.. and WhoKnows, we might see each other one day ;-)

- Auto​
see ya on wom4

Jank

Board Star
Farewell, Dear Wom2

So on that note,

- Auto​
bb danish noob

Boghy8

Legendary Promoter
Farewell, Dear Wom2

So on that note,

- Auto​
:sob::sob::sob:
I decided to come back and you're leaving :weary_face:.
I agree with most of the things you said, we know that perfectly.
Hope to see you again in game...Meanwhile i wish you the best IRL !!!

WhoKnows

Board Star
Hello, peps and merry x-mas.
It has been 4 months since I left the server in anger, and I'm sticking to that, don't worry.

But I wanna thank you for these kind messages, it warms my little Danish heart ;)

I hope you all are doing fine and are having fun, progressing with all the new stuff The Team has made for you.

The reason for my visit is to say hi and thanks, but also to say, I re-uploaded my old trailer to youtube again.

GameForge decided to shut down a ton of channels, earlier this year, which included mine, with my videos.
I might re-upload some more videos sooner or later, because the videos I made on wom2/wom3, is still something I'm proud of, and I would like to keep them on there as a memory of what I achieved.

Anyhow, I wish you a great new year and hope your 2020, will be a successful year with a lot of great things coming to you.

Heres the video, enjoy <3

Best regards,

- Auto

and don't sub, it doesn't matter ;) <3