Farming alchemy | WoM2 Forum

Farming alchemy

Tokugawa

Hi, can anyone share what is actually the best way to farm for alchemy?
Have 2-3 war chars lv. 40 and farm DT?
Have one good sura lv. 60-62 and farm in SD3/Metins of Deceit?
I takes me around 1h to farm 25 cors with a warrior on metins in map2..I'm looking to improve that if someone is willing to share their knowledge. Thanks in advance!

Haibike

In sd3 you can easily farm in less than hour all cors but you will be left with over 1h on your glove, and marbles or books that drop in sd3 aren't as efficient to farm as metins. If it's possible you can try farm cors at the end of the day and other day morning, so with one glove you will farm twice. Warriors are way better for killing metins than sura, so I would advise you to farm metins with them.

WazzeFlox

In sd3 you can easily farm in less than hour all cors but you will be left with over 1h on your glove, and marbles or books that drop in sd3 aren't as efficient to farm as metins. If it's possible you can try farm cors at the end of the day and other day morning, so with one glove you will farm twice. Warriors are way better for killing metins than sura, so I would advise you to farm metins with them.
Exactly what i do when i was at 62 level.
Easy money.

Sidelekbrytro

How much defense do you need as a warrior at level 55 in sd3? What about sura? What M or G lvl do you need?
Sura won't have a problem farming at 55level in sd3 with enc blade / armor / fear.
Btw if u talk about M i think its funny, becouse with secrets you have no cooldown and atleast with G, u wont have problems.