Fever of Metins | WoM2 Forum

Fever of Metins

What item do you want to drop during Fever of Metins?

• Zen Bean

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • Researcher's Elixir

Votes: 24 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steven

Senior Game Master & Game Designer
Staff member
Dear players,
With all the climate changes, fever hit our metin stones. The virus is spreading fast and it started to infect all the stones in the game. While we investigate the cause, your mission is to take down as many metins as you can.
Vote the best reward you want those metin to have and for 4 hours you can have that item as alternative drop from all the Metin Stones in the game (excluding dungeons).

Zen Bean
vs.
Researcher's Elixir

The event is scheduled for 10.03 at 18:00 (CET), you have 6 days to decide on additional drop!

There will be 3 level categories, higher level = better chance to obtain extra loot.
Low: Lv. 5-40
Medium: Lv. 45-80
High: Lv. 85+

Choose wisely,
Good luck!

Last edited:

Crackmen

Board Legend
during week is ok
sometimes you are unlucky and dont have time
same for me, idk if i work next week in night, afternoon till evening or early in morning

good idea, Maybe make more items dropable not only 1 item, so not only hermit or exorcism get flooded on the day

i would add zen bean, heavenly peaches, Research elixir too

Argus

Community Manager
Staff member
Hello dear players,

The event is almost ready to start, at 18:00 CET.
The community poll voted mostly for Exorcism Scroll so that's what you will be able to drop in-game for 4 hours.

The higher the metin stone is, the higher the drop rate is.

Note: If you are with more than 10 levels higher than the Metin Stone you won't have any drop.
Example: A level 50 player can drop only from lv 40+ stones.

Regards,
The WoM team.

Last edited:

IDemonI

Hello dear players,

The event is almost ready to start, at 18:00 CET.
The community poll voted mostly for Exorcism Scroll so that's what you will be able to drop in-game for 4 hours.

The higher the metin stone is, the higher the drop rate is.

Note: If you have more or less than 10 levels difference from the Metin Stone the drop won't happen.

Regards,
The WoM team.
So beta farmers are down for 4 hours?