What's new

First LGBT Guild on Wom2

Incessant

Hello everyone! It warms my heart to see that we are finally able to marry same-sex characters in Wom2. This is a big step forward for the Metin2 community, even though there are not too many LGBT people playing Metin2, we still exist. So thank you again Wom2 team for making it possible. Now, me and xCranky (I'm sure a lot of you heard about him) were thinking about creating the first LGBT-friendly guild on Wom2.

Basic info:

Guild owners: Incessant & xCranky (PM either one of us in-game if you want to join).
Kingdom: Chunjo
Main focus: PVP activities, PVM and socializing ^^ Overall, perfect for casual players!
Guild name: LGBT

Requirements:

Be part of the LGBT+ community OR be friendly towards them.

At first we thought that our guild should be LGBT-only but we don't want to discriminate so any LGBT friendly person is welcome! There's no level cap, so everyone no matter what level they are (even farmers) can join. We also don't care if you got LQ equipment, just don't be a jerk and you are welcome here :)

Don't join if:

You are homophobic / bigot / racist.

---

We are waiting for you. If you want to join you can either PM me here or PM Incessant or xCranky in-game.

Incessant

I am disappointed in the way the recruitment process is...

Good luck anyway
What do you mean? It's not hard to apply to our guild, just send us a DM and don't be a bad person. We don't ask for too much lol.
As for your video, we just are xD There's not answer to that

sie777

Hello everyone! It warms my heart to see that we are finally able to marry same-sex characters in Wom2. This is a big step forward for the Metin2 community, even though there are not too many LGBT people playing Metin2, we still exist. So thank you again Wom2 team for making it possible. Now, me and xCranky (I'm sure a lot of you heard about him) were thinking about creating the first LGBT-friendly guild on Wom2.

Basic info:

Guild owners: Incessant & xCranky (PM either one of us in-game if you want to join).
Kingdom: Chunjo
Main focus: PVP activities, PVM and socializing ^^ Overall, perfect for casual players!
Guild name: LGBT

Requirements:

Be part of the LGBT+ community OR be friendly towards them.

At first we thought that our guild should be LGBT-only but we don't want to discriminate so any LGBT friendly person is welcome! There's no level cap, so everyone no matter what level they are (even farmers) can join. We also don't care if you got LQ equipment, just don't be a jerk and you are welcome here :)

Don't join if:

You are homophobic / bigot / racist.

---

We are waiting for you. If you want to join you can either PM me here or PM Incessant or xCranky in-game.
so u probably playing as a shaman male

Mokuba

I dont get why you try so hard to be special. Who cares if you are gay or not, why would that ever be something to specify?
Its not like hetero people specify their guilds as hetero guilds, i really dont get it.

alexzel01

I dont get why you try so hard to be special. Who cares if you are gay or not, why would that ever be something to specify?
Its not like hetero people specify their guilds as hetero guilds, i really dont get it.
they think that they are special but in reality all has some mental issues, also who cares about this lgbshit indoctrination and bullshit, how my based friend said, nobody cares about those kind of ppl. Gl sir :cool::cool::cool: