Forum Event: Christmas Cookie Hunt | WoM2 Aurora Forum

Forum Event: Christmas Cookie Hunt

Akitas

Community Manager
Staff member

Ho Ho Ho,

It's the sound of happiness, the sound of gifts unwrapping next to a warm fireplace, the sweet melody of the Christmas Spirit and of course the time for cookies !!! We have word from Santa that a basket of cookies has fell from his big bag'o cookies straight into our forum and the ones that find them first and post the link in this thread will be rewarded.
Each day starting with 17th December, a cookie will be revealed in a random post of yours and it is your job to find them. This event will last until 23rd of December which means there are 7 cookies waiting to be found.

Happy Hunting,
The WoM2 Team

Of course.. the it says 7 cookies not a cookie for each forum member..

but i think we should get like a clue where we should search
No?
"Each day starting with 17th December, a cookie will be revealed in a random post of yours "

YOURS - Means MINE(in my opinion). but I'm not sure.

I think he Akitas should write it:
"Each day starting with 17th December, a cookie will be revealed in random posts on the forum. "

but idk, when I read it this way, I think to myself, that it's one of my own forum posts.

No?
"Each day starting with 17th December, a cookie will be revealed in a random post of yours "

YOURS - Means MINE(in my opinion). but I'm not sure.

I think he Akitas should write it:
"Each day starting with 17th December, a cookie will be revealed in random posts on the forum. "

but idk, when I read it this way, I think to myself, that it's one of my own forum posts.
lmao, just use your brain a bit,

would it make sense that team each go to 10k members EACH day to hide a cookie on one of their post ?

And he is talking with whole forum not only you, so with yours he means all forum members

lmao, just use your brain a bit,

would it make sense that team each go to 10k members EACH day to hide a cookie on one of their post ?

And he is talking with whole forum not only you, so with yours he means all forum members
YOu thought about that they might have a plugin to "spawn" a cookie into all the people posts?

and no s***, I know he's talking to the whole forum.

I'm using my brain, just want my thought to be cleared out.

Akitas

Community Manager
Staff member
As a matter of fact i will tell you a story. So far Santa has given us one tasty cookie in a red crocheted sock hidden in a new event idea, another cookie man is reviewing a past update while the next is a happiness train celebrating this server's age. The fourth cookie flake is ready to fight along his friends to prove who's the best cookie group and finally the last cookie we got is a x-mas tree celebrating the unification of cookies.