Forum Event: Christmas Cookie Hunt | Page 3 | WoM2 Forum

Forum Event: Christmas Cookie Hunt

Akitas

Community Manager
Staff member
well if understood the Event Right ppl had to find Cookies in one of this 23049850836 threads and click on every page till they find something and you want tell me 100 dc for finding 2 Cookies is enough?XD
If you checked the location of the cookies they were under the Aurora forum only, where most of the threads are cleaned and archived so it was an easy task but if you feel like flaming for no reason on Christmas as well be my guest.

Steven

Senior Game Master
Staff member
Thanks to me, you do not have so many topics to search (most threads are archived) :)
What is more you had really easy job to do with Akitas' tips.

If you checked the location of the cookies they were under the Aurora forum only, where most of the threads are cleaned and archived so it was an easy task but if you feel like flaming for no reason on Christmas as well be my guest.
Maybe im "flameing" at Christmas ok... but you are the one who is greedy AT CHRISTMAS (i hope you dont feel insulted^^)
Thanks to me, you do not have so many topics to search (most threads are archived) :)
What is more you had really easy job to do with Akitas' tips.
there are still like 200+ pages of threads
but i still think it wouldnt kill anyone to give 100 dc each Cookie =) i mean @Akitas it's Christmas Right? :D

Edit: and if i saw it Right Akitas gave only tips when noone found them

Last edited:
well if understood the Event Right ppl had to find Cookies in one of this 23049850836 threads and click on every page till they find something and you want tell me 100 dc for finding 2 Cookies is enough?XD
In-game we've farmed 6h for the chance to create max. 10 cookies which give 5min 3-5% Strong against monster. Price -> 0 yin.
We farmed xy boxes in 2h and got not even enough loot to pay the used Bravery Capes. So 100 dc is like winning a jackpot

Man, would you like to reply to my private conversation as well? Or e-mail? I've been waiting for more than two weeks..