What's new

Closed GAME CRASH

This thread has been closed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrei

I changed my laptop and I have been having an issue that's preventing me from playing the game.
So basically whenever I log in, the game crashes in 2-3 minutes. The image turns white and then it closes without displaying an error message.
WHAT DO I DO??????

Attachments

• syserr.txt
    447 bytes · Views: 8

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

we are terribly sorry for the trouble. We are looking into it and hopefully we will have some solution for you as soon as possible. As it seems, there is a couple of players with same/similar issue as yours. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Regards.

Andrei

Do you have any advice at least on how to decrease the chance of this to happen? I would like to play.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello again,

do you have your client updated? Patched the latest thingies? Also have you tried to use our vpn https://1.1.1.1/ ? Worth to mention that other vpn's do not work here also its known that ipv6 addresses are having troubles.

Regards.

Andrei

Yeah, I only downloaded the game last night. I did try it with the vpn, but the problem is still there.

Andrei

HEY! UPDATE: The problem was on my system. Software hasn't been updated. It seems to be working fine now. Thanks for the assitance anyway.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

thank you for your feedback, i am really glad it solved the issue for you. Wish you to have fun and take care!

P.S. Advice for everyone else experiencing this same issue, try to to update your windows as well, maybe it'll help you same as for this player.
Good luck!

I am closing this thread then.
Regards.

#closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.