What's new

Gear for sd3

Zen0

I'm preppering to grow my pet to lv 100 (current lv 65) and i was wandering what gear do i need to rezist at a full sd3 room as a sura wp.
I'm almost lv 60 and i want to stop at 60 intill i finish.
I'm curious how much armour and chance to block do i need ...if i can do it woth jist M on fear etc

AdamlMalysz

You can't rezist sd3, you need full dmg to kill mobs before they kill you. I hope you are aware that it will take at least 40 hours with pet exp ring to lvl your pet.

Amnesis

I went to v3 after a while to check pet exp and this is what I had:
Shaman healer with 529 deff, 16k hp, 33 block+ buff with blessing spell m3 and that love bracelet or whatever it is that gives you 15% resistance and I could use bravery capes from the corner so about half spot. But I didn’t have to much arachnid bonus (maybe about 30-40%).

So as sura with fear g1 you should be able to stand full spot. Earrings for 150 are recommended I believe.

Iluna

I went to v3 after a while to check pet exp and this is what I had:
Shaman healer with 529 deff, 16k hp, 33 block+ buff with blessing spell m3 and that love bracelet or whatever it is that gives you 15% resistance and I could use bravery capes from the corner so about half spot. But I didn’t have to much arachnid bonus (maybe about 30-40%).

So as sura with fear g1 you should be able to stand full spot. Earrings for 150 are recommended I believe.
sadly no u need high dmg to survive had 650defense fear g1, still died

Zezerino

I could do it with 80% arachnid, 20% abs hp , 32% block and G skills and level 50 bio at level 60. I would have to do it in the corner with full room but without corner I had to use alchemy + couple stuff

Same as zeze, went in at level 60 with 86% arachnid, 20% abs, ~30% block, ~10% stun chance and no bio/alch
G blessing + P group attack value.
No wedding items or liquids or any other push I might forget now.
Doable in the corner with no sweat, using cape in the middle I would die sometimes.
Stats(while mounted on a lvl 21 horse) and skills:
1689056189064.png