Good vibes | WoM2 Forum

Good vibes

Hey guys. New player here. After a long period of not playing any metin2 i decided that i missed this game more than i would like to admit, so while searching for a server I found this one. The server seems pretty nice up until this point, with many players, which is always a nice thing to see.

I have been playing in this server for a week now. Today, while desperately searching the shops for anything that could help me at this point of the game i am in, i recieved a message. There was this guy asking me if i was a new player and about my equipment. I was sceptic at first not wanting to get into a conversation or show him my equipment as he requested me. Then, surprisingly he opened a trading window and gave me +9 equipment for my lvl. With bonuses as well! When i wondered why, he replied that he just did it because he likes helping new players to get a head start.

I found this move really kind and generous. Normally i wouldn't bother making this post. But since i didnt have anything to pay him back and all i could do was bombard him with thank you messages, I thought that it would be a good idea to share this nice experience. I got a really nice impression not only regarding the game itself but for the community as well. It really seems like a good server to invest my time in.

You guys have a nice day and thanks again for helping me kind stranger!

mentaka

very cool helping NEW players out i love it . but what spoils it is when there other accounts hit you few min later and its the same player and you get let down so need to know there spelling or the way they say things . i had this one player help out and his 2ed account hit me with with same spelling lol i blocked both .

very cool helping NEW players out i love it . but what spoils it is when there other accounts hit you few min later and its the same player and you get let down so need to know there spelling or the way they say things . i had this one player help out and his 2ed account hit me with with same spelling lol i blocked both .
the honest Players, that ask for advices, or how to complete this and that.. etc..
they dont do Things like that ^^

they dont try to make the conversation you have, lead to make him give Yang..